“Good Guatemalan Food”

Ranked #18 of 83 Restaurants in Panajachel
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: Central American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Desde 1989 Restaurante Casablanca brinda una selección amplia de platillos de la región e internacionales. En 1997 recibimos el premio de pertenecer a los 100 mejores restaurantes en América Central. Nuestras especialidades: conejo, lomito en salsa roquefort, pescado entero, fettuccini carbonara y Pancho Villa. Great sea food! Best restaurant in Panajachel & Lake Atitlan area in Guatemala.
Reviewed 12 November 2017

Quiet, easy to talk there. Great french onion soup and carrot soup. Good salads. Guacamole excellent.

Reviewed 5 September 2017

Nice atmosphere and good food.
Service not very fast but ok.
Higher price when compared to other local restaurants.
Cater mainly for tourists

2  Thank vmimartins
Reviewed 27 August 2017

Frequented by expats, reasonably priced restaurant with menus in English and Spanish. Favorites of our family were Fetuccine Alfredo and a Tilapia with Wine Sauce. Our black sea bass was a bit too oily and the avocado salad was a disappointment. But the prices are some of the best I've seen. Well worth trying out.

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

We had a real cheerfull birthday dunner in this place. Good food, really nice staff en extremely tastefull cocktails. And afterwards I had a great chocolate birthday cake to share with our entire group. Thanks a lot for all special attention!

Reviewed 24 May 2017

I enjoyed dinner here with my date. The atmosphere is lovely, very relaxing! I found the variety of dinners and wine to be adequate. I enjoyed the appetizers as well. I plan on coming back here again, on my next trip to Panajachel, on Lake Atitlán.