“Casual with Fantastic food & service”
Review of Guajimbo's

Guajimbo's
Ranked #9 of 97 Restaurants in Panajachel
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 20 January 2018

Great spot for lunch, excellent food and you can watch the street activity while enjoying it. Try their nachos you won't be disappointed. Prices are very reasonable.

Reviewed 12 January 2018

don't expect a real sirloin steak, as you may be used to, especially not rare done... but you will get some great meat dishes here, and some fine veg food too. all in all a good place for a dinner.

Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

I asked what the best item on the menu was and ordered it ~ which was some steak, vegetables and a potato.

I asked for the steak to be cooked medium but when it came it was quite thin and tough. I didn't make a big deal about it but in hindsight I probably should have I told them about it. The waiter was great.

There are some really fantastic restaurants around town and I went to one tonight. The price was about the same as the food I had here...

Reviewed 2 November 2017

Food is the best and staff is terrific—thx Raul for practicing my spanish w me.
Really can’t go wrong w the food, delicious . Also a place to exchange money for quetzals

Reviewed 19 September 2017

Yes the food is great. The waiter is one of the best, acting funny, bowing to us when we came back the next day. You need to make sure to get the black bean as part of your selection, they're awesome.