other travellers have booked this property
Living - dining room Dining room
Room #2, closet included
Room #2
inside view of room #2
Bathroom for rooms #1 and #2
Laundry with washing machine and dryer
Water dispenser in the laundry
Manual washer
Outside view of the apartments tower
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

AmyS6391
“Renter beware!!”
Reviewed 23 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016
people found this review helpful

I traveled to Guatemala City to visit family. I was told by my cousin I should only consider staying in certain zones. He has lived there his entire life and knows it well. I booked this apartment believing it was in zone 14. It is NOT!! The map on Trip Advisor shows it as such but it is wrong. You cannot see the address prior to booking and are led to believe false information. Once I completed the booking I didn't look at the apartment information again until we arrived on Guate. Like most people, I booked based on the information I found while doing my research and assumed it was correct after completing. My cousin drove us to the location and was not comfortable with us staying in that part of the city. It is a very undesirable neighborhood and is not someplace I would have dared to walk! The apartment is true to the pictures but the location is terrible. We told her the information in her ad was very misleading and she agreed. However, she did not refund any of our money. She would not even respond to two emails I sent trying to resolve the issue. Trip advisor was not any help either. You must contact them within 24 hours to get help with a problem. Whether the fault is with Trip Advisor or the apartment owners, I am certain the fault was not ours. We are very disappointed in this experience!

Date of stay: August 2016
Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2023 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.