“Great!”
Review of sushi itto

sushi itto
Ranked #283 of 579 Restaurants in Guatemala City
Reviewed 15 June 2015

All the selctions japones you would expect and then some.

Really great food at reasonable prices. We shared various
sushi, sashimi and rolls. everything was really good.

Fair prices and good service too.

Reviewed 6 June 2015 via mobile

Went here based on recommendations from a few sources. Place did not live up to expectations. Sushi is one of those foods that are really good or really bad. This was the latter.

Reviewed 23 April 2015

I went with some friend, and ask for the chef's recommendation. So they gave to us the recommendation. The Acadia roll, I really like it, and the other was a California roll. For the entrance was a baby squids, so delicious!. The environment was very nice, I like it, not so much people and the waitress was pending on us. I will go again soon.

Reviewed 28 March 2015 via mobile

My family and I had a grave for sushi that day. Sushi itto came to our siteview. We order some combo sushi and a tepenyaki to share between us. The only thing that save this meal from being one star it is their cook of tepenyaki however he is not the best but he is very kind and attentionate. Worse sushi I madeb etter at home. Maybe in Guatemala they don't have good cook for sushi, cause I had try elsewhere theyd un know how to prepare the rice and they just let it to dry it make the sushi very hard. I don't recomended at all due to a fancy place make such a @&;:!!.

2  Thank MauMauLau
Reviewed 4 January 2015 via mobile

We have always been #1 fans of Sushi Itto. We order delivery or
visit the restaurants. This week we ordered delivery and noticed the quality has changed. The fish didn't taste fresh...I love to eat tons of sushi and this time I had to give up.

1  Thank Crisbeasan