Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$92
PricelineUS$102
eDreamsUS$92
FindHotelUS$117
TravelocityUS$92
CheapTicketsUS$92
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 August 2019 via mobile

Hello everyone,

We were invited to a wedding nearby and decided to stay in the city instead of driving a back home. We selected Plaza Santander.

Unfortunately it seems we were welcome by a “I do not want to be here” host that was cold and unfriendly.

When we went to bed, although our room was on the 5th floor, we could hear the street noises and parties and could not go to bed until 12:30 am!

The complimentary breakfast was good, not great but good. Unfortunately for me, as I am T2 Diabetic, there was no juices without sugar nor whole wheat bread available.

The parking lot is very small and when We went for our car, we were blocked by another car and we had to wait for the guest to come down and move his car.

Although it is nice hotel, I do not consider I received the service I paid for. My recommendation would be: double check before selecting this hotel.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 October 2018

Great access from the hotel but some of the pictures were clearly from an upgraded room that they did. It is comfortable, security is a little lax from a few other places I stayed in the area, but I never felt concerned. The service is good, but you can definitely get better priced hotels for better quality in comparison.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 August 2018

The hotel provides free shuttles to/from airport. Accommodations are clean, comfortable but show a bit of worn appearance. Room was larger than expected with a microwave and coffee set-up. Staff was helpful with directions to local restaurants and spoke English quite well.

Date of stay: July 2018
Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

My wife and I have stayed at this hotel several times, we absolutely recommend it.

We choose this hotel because it offers excellent service, the breakfast is super delicious, the people are very friendly and it’s a cozy beautiful classic style hotel.

We definitely recommend it for a trip to Guatemala.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 November 2017

Even though the hotel is outdated and has seen better days, is also a good option if your a business traveler on a tight budget. It is safe, clean, offers good breakfast (included in the rate) and great location (zona 10). It is at walking distance from Fontabella wich offers great restaurant options. They need to fix the shower´s water pressure

Room tip: Higher floors have water pressure issues
Date of stay: November 2017