Open today: Closed

from US$20.59
from US$1,805.13
from US$707.70
1,266 results
All reviews well taken care vip tour fast food food court close to the airport great place to visit different types nice place penguins tiger species guatemala playground feline conservation viewing
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 September 2019

We were in Guatemala to visit family in other parts of the country, but had a late night flight out of Aurora and decided our last the day at this Zoo. It was a very nice zoo - animals well kept, nice play areas for the younger kids and a food court. Honestly better than what we were expecting!

1  Thank Monica M
Reviewed 8 August 2019

We came to the park not expecting much, but we were surprised by the campus its neatness the great care for the animals their habitats. All in all a great experience for kids and adults.

Reviewed 1 July 2019

I sponsor children through an organization and I took my sponsored child here. She had just turned 10 years old, so it was her birthday. She loved it! The Aurora Zoo has tons of animals, all easily viewable. If you have little children, such as I did, take them to the bird cage, where they can go inside with the birds. They will have a stick with bird seed on it, so the birds will literally land on their hands. My sponsored child loved it! The zoo as an absolute blast and one of the best I have been in.

Date of experience: November 2018
1  Thank Stewart J
Reviewed 17 June 2019 via mobile

I usually don’t support zoos anymore and have mixed feelings about visiting them. However, we were a little unsure on how to spend our first day in Guatemala City and seen lots of recommendations about this zoo, so we gave it a try.

The entrance fee was only around $4 and we were pleasantly surprised at how clean and well looked after the zoo was. The animals seemed well looked after, though these are still animals in captivity and you have to question the size of the enclosures like with any zoo.

But staff were very friendly, and it was a nice way to spend a few hours.

Be mindful that food inside is very expensive!!!

Reviewed 5 June 2019 via mobile

I went with some friends and had a lot of fun. This zoo has an open concept and gives visitors many opportunities to interact with animals, like feeding giraffes which was great! We also interacted with emus and lemurs. They have a lion and lots of animals! Worth a visit!

Date of experience: May 2019