“Great place to stop by!”

Luna de Miel Crepas
Ranked #2 of 12 Dessert in Guatemala City
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 28 July 2018

A friend took us there... what a great option! We had a picky eater on our group but at the end of the meal we all were 100% satisfied!
Many many options, all of them super tasty, price us reasonable and the service was good.

Reviewed 29 December 2017

I always enjoy going here and order the delicious crepes, they have a lot of types to choose from or just having a drink.

Reviewed 25 September 2017

I started going to Luna de Miel because my two daughters, and I like it . They have all kind of crepes and all different flavors.
They only have two kind of wine and I enjoyed both.
Nice ambiance you see people of all ages. Services are very efficient and quick. The place is very popular and on weekends there are big lines of people waiting to get in, every time.

Reviewed 16 May 2017

Good quality of crepes and smoothies. I tried the “Mayan Passion” smoothie made with pineapple, orange and banana, delicious! Restaurant decoration and furnishings could be better, needs a little renovation at the counter, the back part of the kitchen and some furniture. Good prices and good food. About $4 per crepe and $3 per smoothie. Located at the 16th Street in Zone 10.

Reviewed 20 November 2016 via mobile

Crepes and Pancakes are the same for me and in which are no big deal - at least until visiting this place! The menu is extensive which could satisfy any craving.... the only requirement you need is large empty stomach so a 3 course crepe meal is possible. To top off the expereince the Quetzalteca Granizadas are a great additional for any time of the day and perfect to share with friends. Such typical Guatemalan product presented in a delicious orginal way! Can wait to return