Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
SAVE US$14
Official SiteUS$101
Orbitz.com
Expedia.comUS$97
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 October 2018 via mobile

Our trip this time was a week stay. Food in the dinner is quite good offering a nice range of dishes on international food. I can’t recall on a local dish whatsoever. Rooms are spacious and tidy, very comfortable beds, they should think however in more modern AC equipment, these are old and noisy. You can also choose to open a window, which will fill you with street noise and if you are lucky the noises from a vet clinic ( I stayed at floor 11). Staff personnel are very kind and always try to help you out. You are doing a good job, improving some little things will get your hotel to a great stay in Guatemala City.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank ElaineMG129
driatika, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Adriatika Hotel Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2018

Good Afternoon, Mrs. Elaine

Thank you for your preference to staying with us and his valuable comments that we indicate an area of opportunity and improvement in our services-

Marisol Hernandez
Sales Deparment

Reviewed 28 August 2018

Great service, centrally located - excellent service!!!! Everybody assist you with directions and my room had an amazing view of the volcano. uber is easy to schedule and if you like to walk I suggest you take a walk to Avenue of Las Americas.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Carolina A
Adriatika H, Gerente de Ventas at Adriatika Hotel Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2018

Good Afternoon Dear Guest,

Thank you for your preference to staying with us and his valuable comments that we indicate an area of opportunity and improvement in our services, we are glad to know that it was an excellent experience.

Marisol Hernández

Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

We were a group of around 10 persons, some of us staying at the hotel and having a corporate event for 2 days at their hotel. Unfortunately all of us got intoxicated from the food of their restaurant. We all were several days very ill and some colleagues had to go to the hospital. I made formal claim but they never took responsibility or gave apologies, neither attended and solved my claim. I am sure that they don’t fulfill with the food safety standards. Be careful if you consume anything from their restaurant and I don’t recommend for corporate events. Very bad customer attention and very irresponsable. And they never sent me the invoice as promised!!

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
5  Thank Ferdinand G
Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

I thought this hotel was very nice and I would stay there again. My only issue was that I had to grab an Uber ever time I wanted to do anything. I prefer the more central hotels in the city so I can walk to the malls or restaurants.
My room was large and very nice. It had tons of space.
The staff at the front desk was top notch and even helped me out as I had a booking problem.
The restaurant was good. But, if you don’t want to take a taxi there really aren’t any other choices in the immediate area.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo

Good Afternoon Dear Guest,

Thank you for your preference to staying with us and his valuable comments that we indicate an area of opportunity and improvement in our services. We are working to support with the transfers to the commercial areas near the hotel.

Marisol Hernandez

Reviewed 20 April 2018

Centrally located in zone 14 of Guatemala City, a bit far from the hotel and restaurants area, but easy to get to by taxi. This hotel is ideal for business trips to Guatemala. Modern details and finishes. The pool area is perfect for a relaxing time after business hours. The hotel has about 150 rooms. Attention from personel is great, everyone kind and attentive. Rooms are comfortable and spacious, ideal for a couple of nights when you have been working most of the day. Recommended!

Date of stay: April 2018