Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Agoda.comUS$29
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 August 2016

The hotel is spotless, the rooms comfortable, hot water showers and wifi, and the staff are super helpful. I loved my stay here and will be coming back. It is well located to bus stations and the sights down town.

Room tip: Rooms on 1st and 2nd floor are quieter
Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank K2826NIjohns
Reviewed 21 May 2016

The staff was very polite and helpful. We were a group of thirteen students, three professors, a guide, and the driver of our bus. There were only five Spanish speakers but it did not appear to be an issue communicating with the staff.

Room tip: Rooms in the outside had windows to the street. No AC in any of the rooms.
Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Anna L
Reviewed 29 February 2016 via mobile

We stayed here for 2 nights. Room was big enough for 2 people. Bathroom is separated from room with a wall but ceiling is common. Windows are very thin and you can hear loud car engines and people speaking outside. But breakfast and staff are very nice.

Date of stay: February 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank michalhornicky
Reviewed 7 December 2015 via mobile

During my 3-week vacation in Guatemala, I stayed at this hotel for 3 different times. It is centrally located, so I either walked to the city attractions or took public buses (green and red buses).

Three bus stations are near by: Monja Blanca, ADN, and FDN.
I used these buses when visiting attractions outside of Guate. I paid 200 quetzals per night and includes free breakfast. It is reduced to 170 quetzals if without breakfast. Staff are welcoming and helpful.

Tip: Ask for the rooms on the ground floor. They have been renovated. Note that this hotel does not have any elevators so there are steps to climb if staying at the top floors.

Date of stay: December 2015
Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank LolaGo1
Reviewed 11 September 2015 via mobile

If like me you are stuck with an early flight this hotel is a great option. The customer service was outstanding.i was nervous before heading to the city solo they helped with all my questions. When I got to hotel the exchanged money and even had enough cash for a little supper. The rooms are painted in dark colours which makes then cell like but bed is comfortable. However the hotel is a courtyard shape so noise echoes everywhere. Plus other guests have no clue how to be respectful. Really unpleasant to be woken up by the sound of someone spitting. Gross. The shared bathrooms are tiny. I am 5.2 and I could not sit down without my knees strapping the wall. Again bathroom very clean until other dirty messy, guests used it. Great hotel. Selfish guests.

Date of stay: September 2015