Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
US$87
SAVE US$73
Free cancellation until 12/03/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
eDreamsUS$87
TravelocityUS$160
Trip.comUS$160
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 December 2019 via mobile

When we arrived at the hotel we were very well received. Check in was quick and the front desk staff was very attentive, giving directions on where we wanted to go. Our beautiful colonial-style room was clean, comfortable, but on the first floor and had no lift. I’ve been thinking: when we made the reservation we were not asked if we had limitations to climb stairs. When I asked if we could have a room without climbing stairs, they said yes, but it would cost 10 US dollars. The night was horrible, because the hotel is on the route of planes that arrive and leave the airport, and fly very low. In addition there was the noise of a party with very loud sound and explosions of fireworks, until 4:00 in the morning. Breakfast is reasonable, but there was a group playing very loud local music, not allowing conversation. The restaurant staff are also friendly and attentive.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank arturdacunha
Reviewed 28 November 2019

I have stayed here many times passing through Guatemala City. The location is good and I feel safe here. This time some of the staff was accommodating, but others were a little icy and put off by questions. My room was a little bit overlooked. I had no coffee for the coffeemaker. I also stepped on somebody’s fake nail that was left on the floor. The breakfast has always been good, but the guy making cook to order eggs repeatedly shook the tip can at me and the other guests, which was extremely obnoxious and off-putting. Rooms can be a bit noisy depending on where you end up.

Room tip: Request rooms together. We were scattered everywhere, which was inconvenient , especially for our elderly companion.
Date of stay: November 2019
1  Thank LMRah
Reviewed 31 October 2019

We booked a triple room for 6 people on booking.com but when we got there they said that they only had a double room for us, but would not refund us the difference. Their customer service was awful. We paid a lot more for a triple but they would not compensate us at all, put us in a double, and told us to take up our concerns with booking.com. We called booking.com and they called the hotel to verify, but the hotel lied and said they gave us a triple so now we cannot get any of our money back. We will never stay at Best Western Stofella again.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 9 October 2019

Dated hotel, limited parking space. I advised that I needed parking for a rental car and they didnt do anything about it so ended up having to park the car on the sidewalks during my whole stay. Rooms are OKish, noisy ceiling fans, hard matresses, dining area is good though. The location is good but there are better options too.

Date of stay: September 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 21 June 2019

It was good overall I just found it sad and dark for my taste. I thought the bathrooms were a bit outdated but I did only spend one night there before heading out of Guatemala it was fine but I am not sure if I would enjoy my stay any longer than that. It felt gloomy and sad but that is my personal thought.

Date of stay: June 2019