Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$79
Expedia.comUS$79
PricelineUS$79
Official HotelUS$79
FindHotelUS$108
eDreamsUS$79
All reviews adjacent hotel camino real hotel bed and pillows room service yogurt restaurants and bars reception staff pleasant stay business trip safe area breakfast buffet stayed one night westin guatemala airport gym jefferson
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 February 2021

This was our stop before heading to the airport the following morning. The staff was excellent and helpful. Extra precautions were used due to pandemic. The adjacent hotel had a casino which we discovered by mistake and visited once checked in. The room was very clean and the price was really good. I recooking this hotel

Date of stay: February 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Recepción Biltmore, Atención al huésped/Recepción at Hotel Biltmore Guatemala, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2021

Dear Mrs. Teresa , thank you for your great review! We feel very happy to know that you had a great stay and the hotel met your expectations. Best regards,
Hilda Arias
Frontdesk

Reviewed 11 July 2020

In the heart of Guatemala City, this hotel was all we needed.
It is a more affordable option from the Westin Camino, but they are connected. Which means we had access to the amenities of the Westin. I found that to be a plus.
The staff was wonderful. The rooms were comfortable enough and very clean. Breakfast was very good. But room service was even better. The food came from the restaurant of the Westin which was delicious.But you also have many restaurants and shopping areas are walking distance.
I would definitely stay there again if I go back to Guatemala. Having a stress-free, comfortable, and accessible hotel is part of the enjoyment of vacation.

Date of stay: February 2020

Dear Guest, thank you for your great review! We feel very happy to know that you had a great stay and the hotel met your expectations. Best regards,
Hilda Arias
Frontdesk

Reviewed 13 March 2020

From check in to check out. The staff was amazing. The room was clean and the bed was very comfortable. I wanted to take the pillows home with me. The front desk was bilingual and helped me with a lot of planning and activities. My husband enjoyed the breakfast, but due to my diet I was limited in what I could eat. The gym has only cardio equipment, but I was told that you can go to the attached Westin and use their facilities gym for $10. Overall I definitely would recommend them.

Room tip: Make sure to purchase snacks prior to getting to the room
Date of stay: March 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Sthephany Corado, Propietario at Hotel Biltmore Guatemala, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2020

Thank you for your great review! We feel happy to know that you had a great stay and the hotel met your expectations. Best regards,

Reviewed 4 March 2020

Poor service, we requested help to pick up our luggage (6 pieces) from third floor, we waited for 20 minutes, they never came so we did that ourselves, when we got to 1st floor they saw us with the luggage and until then we were offered assistance.

Room tip: More communication between front desk and bellboys
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Sthephany Corado, Propietario at Hotel Biltmore Guatemala, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2020

Dear Jessie, We apologize for the inconvenient with the pick up of your luggage; we will be following up. Any further comments are at your service, please do not hesitate to write us. Once again we extend our thanks to you. Hope to see you soon. Best regards,

Reviewed 26 February 2020

Loved this hotel. It is very nice, the staff is great and very friendly and helpful. The hotel is connected to the Westin, which makes it great. The neighbourhood is great. I travelled for business but also went with my baby and my wife. Had a great time. Breakfast is very good. Highly recommended!

Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Sthephany Corado, Propietario at Hotel Biltmore Guatemala, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2020