Hotel Real Intercontinental, Guatemala
Excellent! Excellent! Excellent
I had two stays in this hotel in March, 2021. Both were excellent stays with almost no problems
1. Excellent/Super polite front desk. They were very helpful and extremely humble, extremely well trained.
2. Very nice room, good internet, good bed, good water pressure, hot water.
3. The hotel has a nice in-house restaurant. Had 2 meals, both meals were excellent.
4. The location of the hotel is excellent right next to “Fontbella mall” , a huge FEDEX office, about 3 minutes walk, where there are about 10 high end restaurants and Starbucks.
5. Complimentary water bottles provided in the room.
6. Complimentary early check in provided. Thank you!
7. Plug in point near bed to charge the cell phone.
8. The hotel is used by crew of Delta and United airlines.
1. Only one. Though there was zero noise from street. One can hear people in the corridor and other doors opening/closing. If you are a light sleeper, request a corner room, ending with “01” or “24”.They have a surcharge, but are better located.
I highly recommend this hotel. This will be my first choice, for next trip to Guatemala city.
I hope you found my review helpful. In case, you did, please do not hesitate to click on “I found the review helpful” tab.More
- 011 502 2225 2600
- Free Wifi
- Free parking