Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$78
Booking.comUS$79
eDreamsUS$79
Orbitz.comUS$78
TravelocityUS$78
FindHotelUS$78
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 August 2018

The rooms were clean, beds comfortable, and breakfast excellent. We had a room with a balcony overlooking the street and slept comfortably with the windows open. The rooms are not air conditioned, but it isn't really necessary. Bathrooms clean and well-stocked.Some Spanish is necessary for communicating with the front desk, and airport shuttle does not run on Sundays.

Room tip: Choose a street-side room with a balcony
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

This is a comfortable, spotlessly clean hotel with very good service. The bed was great and the shower excellent.The breakfast menu was varied and delicious and we were able to ask for just fruit and toast. Our one issue was the recommendation that we do not go out on our own because of security concerns.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 October 2017

We flew in and spent the night. The driver was right in front to pick us up at the airport, spoke good English and was very friendly. We were starving dinner was good reasonable prices, breakfast included with room rate (as was airport shuttle) Our room was nice and clean. We wanted to see the historic district and the "Central Mercado".

Date of stay: October 2017
Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

We had a quick turn around so we were only at this hotel for about 7 hours to sleep. We arrived at night so I don't really know much about the surrounding area but the hotel was NICE!! We had been traveling around to little village towns and this was the best hotel on our trip. The beds were super comfortable and the wifi was fast unlike all the other hotels we had been in. Room service food was good but it took a while because they were closing when we arrived and then everyone in our large group of 35 ordered food. My room had a great layout however I heard in other rooms it was weird like the bathroom door couldn't open all the way due to a bed being in the way. Lobby looked nice and staff was nice! My only complaint was that I couldn't get hot or warm water in the shower, it was ice cold. I would stay here again!

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 15 June 2017

I loved the hotel, the lobby has marble floors and lots of wood decorations. If I have to go back I will definitely go back to this hotel. Front desk attendant was really nice and helpful. It is located in zona 1, very centric location.

Date of stay: June 2017