Lowest prices for your stay
US$78
Reserve now, pay at stay
Booking.comUS$79
eDreamsUS$79
TravelocityUS$78
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

This is a comfortable, spotlessly clean hotel with very good service. The bed was great and the shower excellent.The breakfast menu was varied and delicious and we were able to ask for just fruit and toast. Our one issue was the recommendation that we do not go out on our own because of security concerns.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 October 2017

We flew in and spent the night. The driver was right in front to pick us up at the airport, spoke good English and was very friendly. We were starving dinner was good reasonable prices, breakfast included with room rate (as was airport shuttle) Our room was nice and clean. We wanted to see the historic district and the "Central Mercado".

Date of stay: October 2017
Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

We had a quick turn around so we were only at this hotel for about 7 hours to sleep. We arrived at night so I don't really know much about the surrounding area but the hotel was NICE!! We had been traveling around to little village towns and this was the best hotel on our trip. The beds were super comfortable and the wifi was fast unlike all the other hotels we had been in. Room service food was good but it took a while because they were closing when we arrived and then everyone in our large group of 35 ordered food. My room had a great layout however I heard in other rooms it was weird like the bathroom door couldn't open all the way due to a bed being in the way. Lobby looked nice and staff was nice! My only complaint was that I couldn't get hot or warm water in the shower, it was ice cold. I would stay here again!

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 15 June 2017

I loved the hotel, the lobby has marble floors and lots of wood decorations. If I have to go back I will definitely go back to this hotel. Front desk attendant was really nice and helpful. It is located in zona 1, very centric location.

Date of stay: June 2017
Reviewed 3 March 2017 via mobile

This is an old hotel in quite a shabby part of town. Understandably it's a poor country but the hotel is trying hard. Staff were helpful, polite and all you could wish for when you can't speak their language. The place was clean, our room looked as it had been recently painted, however the color schemes are remarkably dated. The place must have been amazing in the past. I wish this hotel nothing but good luck and hope they continue to improve. We only stayed one night, the complimentary drinks on arrival were an unexpected plus, breakfast was great as it was included and the free shuttle to the airport the added bonus. I suggest people do not knock this hotel because it does not match up to places they have stayed elsewhere as having seen the surroundings they have done well to survive.

Date of stay: March 2017