Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
US$140
US$237
Trip.com
US$237
US$138
SAVE US$99
Free cancellation until 14/03/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Expedia.comUS$140
TravelocityUS$140
Orbitz.comUS$140
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 January 2019

This hotel has been for us as a family like a home when we come to stay in Guatemala every two years or so.
The service is amazing, always ready to help with anything and with a smile. The rooms (specially the apartments) are modern and clean.
Breakfast is included in the price and delicious!
They offer the shuttle service to the airport. The area is full of restaurants and bars which makes it a bit noisy over the weekends but there are double glazed windows and you can hardly hear anything. I really recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: December 2018
Yolman L, Redes Sociales at Casa Serena Apart - Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2019

Thank you very much, for us it is always a pleasure to serve you in the best possible way, Thank you for your preference and your good comments, We hope to see you soon, a cordial greeting from the Casa Serena Family.

Reviewed 22 August 2018

Best hotel/apartment for families traveling with anyone, but especially young children. Mine are 11, 7 and 5 and they all found something they loved about it. The hotel had a great pool, hot tub, a game room with pool table and ping pong, and a fuseball (sp?) table. There was a mix-up with my reservation at first, but they bent over backwards to work it out so I could be comfortable and managed to stay the whole time. Great and safe location. My kids and I walked around during the day and night to eat and it was great. It's within two walks to Oakland Mall (amazing!) and hotel staff is available for anything you need them for. We were able to do our laundry for $5 dollars a load. Expensive but convenient and super easy. Hotel is always being cleaned and there is always security at the door. The park for kids is great and while I ate breakfast the kids played in front. Loved everything.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Yolman L, Encargado de Redes Sociales. at Casa Serena Apart - Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2018

Thank you very much for your comments, it was a pleasure to have you and your family with us, we hope to have you again in our hotel, Hotel Casa Serena will always be "Your Home Away from Home, thank you for choosing us.

Reviewed 10 August 2018

This is my second time at this hotel, and I definitely will come back. This place is fabulous and has everything you need and more. We stayed in a fabulous suite with two large bedrooms and couldn't be happier. The bathrooms are huge too, and very clean. As I was traveling with a baby and a toddler, I can say we all enjoyed the big space so much, instead of being in a typical four-wall hotel room. The kitchen and living room are very comfortable and allowed to prepare some meals for the little ones. It has a great playground with swings and slides and a pool. Breakfast is really good, the staff is very friendly and helpful. Great location, close to good restaurants and bars. Perfect for families. I recommend it 100%

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

We love that you visit us with your family, thanks for your comments this will always be "Your Home away from Home, we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 4 January 2018

This place is fabulous. When we got to our room, our daughters asked if we had the right room. There was a full kitchen, dining room, living room, and 2 large bedrooms along with a great view.

Staff was very friendly & helpful setting up complimentary shuttle to the airport. Speaking of which the complimentary breakfast for the 4 of us was wonderful with many options including an omelette station.

Used the hot tub but not the kids area/pool since it was pretty cold outside. Also, did not order from the room service menu as it was limited and fairly expensive. Plenty of options close by to dine or to take out.

Location was walking distance to many restaurants and shops in Zone 10 along with the Gallo Christmas display (seasonal obviously). Never felt any danger walking anywhere near the hotel even at night. Great experience.

Room tip: If possible, pay the extra for the 2 br. Huge amount of space. Also prefer higher floor for more privacy.
Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Yolman L, Encargado Redes Sociales at Casa Serena Apart - Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2018

Thank you for choosing Apart-Hotel Casa Serena, "Your home away from home", For us it is a pleasure to serve you in the best possible way, Thanks to your comments we are better every day, We hope to have her again with us, Best Regards,

Reviewed 15 May 2017

I really liked this hotel, location couldn't be better. The junior suite I stayed in had two separated rooms, a kitchen, living room and a very spacious bathroom. Everything was clean. I do have to say the suite needs more a/c, there's only one in the main bedroom. Breakfast was very good. I loved that it has a nice pool and a playground for kids. since I was on a business/family trip, this was great for my toddler, instead of having her in the room watching tv.

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Yolman L, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Casa Serena Apart - Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2017

Thanks for your comment, this helps us to be better. We wish to have you again with us, thanks for choosing Apart-Hotel Casa Serena, ''Your home away from home''.