Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$168
Hotels.comUS$168
PricelineUS$168
eDreamsUS$168
FindHotelUS$168
Lol.travelUS$193
All reviews executive lounge front desk beautiful hotel alejandro guatemala airport shuttle
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 February 2020

Beautiful hotel, great location and very nice staff!
Would be nice if they had an indoor pool for the chilly/rainy days and more Guatemalan food options for their breakfast buffet, but definitely a great place to stay

Date of stay: February 2020
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank roxpaiz
Reviewed 20 February 2020

Had an absolutely wonderful experience at this Hitlon property. Srarting with being met at the airport by Baldomero. Great guy and very helpful with information in route to the hotel. Everyone...Everyone, was so friendly and always acknowledged you with a "hola."

Manuel in the restaurant was outstanding to say the least. Many times he went out of his way to accommodate our requests. He was more than enjoyable throughout the stay. Outstanding meal entrees, and snacks. Gracias Manuel !

The grounds of the property were beautiful. Really immaculate. Beautiful healthy flowers, and ponds. The architecture and design is worth marveling. Dozens and dozens of small candles bordered the outdoor corridors.

To all the staff, thank you for such a memorable experience.

Room tip: Approximately 15-20 minutes from airport
Date of stay: February 2020
1  Thank Sonia33615
Reviewed 14 February 2020

My stay at this hotel was great; my expectations were exceeded! My friend requested shuttle service, and Baldomero picked us up from the airport & tooks us to the hotel. He was very kind & helpful, every time we saw him around. I can say that pretty much about everyone we were in contact with. Alejandro helped us our first breakfast there, and the food & the service were great! He was asked to take pictures & he went out of his way to help us arrange things around in the executive lounge. The housekeepers were also super nice. We went on a little vacation, and I enjoyed our stay at this hotel!

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 January 2020

The Hilton Guatemala (Vista Real) is a great property and excels in many ways.
The check in was pretty good, however a few minor glitches, but management was quick to respond. The room themselves are very comfortable and mostly quiet, depending on where your room is located. One note to share...if you prefer a walk in shower and w/o hopping into a tub for your shower, these rooms are only located on the noisy side of the property facing the busy road....have no idea why they constructed the place in this way...SO....I was just there for about a month stay on and off and had to make sure my room was located on the quieter side facing gardens, but the issue with that is those rooms only have showers inside tubs...keep that in mind

The service at the Dining room was a 5 star for sure...the quality and presentation of the breakfast buffet is very good and they work very hard to make sure you are taken care of in the Dining room.

The Diamond executive lounge is a nice space to do work in and escape the guest room to a nice stocked self serve refrigerator and coffee station. I did notice that it was not regularly maintained the times I was there, because there were used place settings that were present on some of the existing tables, but was not a big bother but just pointing that out.

A few negatives that I already brought to the attention of the Hilton front desk there during my stay last year, and again this last 2 months....the Jacuzzi water is not at a comfortable pleasing temperature so if you think you are going to relax comfortable in hot bubbly water, you will be sadly disappointed. I really missed using the jacuzzi and honestly feel management is not taking steps to improve that situation so the water is where it should be.
Also, the phone system does not work for you to push buttons to get directly to appropriate departments...I had to walk all the way to the front desk for them to tell me just to push zero for assistance. If that is the case and they are not going to fix the phones to work as they are meant to then they need to post the instructions to just push zero for assistance, instead of having to get dressed out of pajamas and walk to the front desk to place a room service order...hahahaha

Was not a real biggie but wanted to mention that minor flaw.

All in all, the front desk and the baggage service and the Dining room staff, as well as the maids whom clean the rooms were very very good and I highly suggest folks stay here, even with my minor negative observations.

Thank you Hilton Guatemala!

Room tip: Request interior garden to limit road. Noise
Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed 27 November 2019

The hotel is fancy but our junior suite had blinded windows (due to a view on a parking lot and construction site) and the nearby road to Salvador is loud throughout the entire night. Restaurant was okay, overall not Hilton standard.

Room tip: Ask for a room facing the garden to avoid the street noise.
Date of stay: November 2019
Howard G, Gerente at Hilton Guatemala City, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2019

Dear Cordelia V

We apreciate your comments, we will be working in the arrangements of the room according to your comments.

Best regards