Lowest prices for your stay
US$111
Free cancellation until 14/03/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 13/03/21
eDreamsUS$111
TravelocityUS$100
Prestigia.comUS$187
All reviews close to the airport international airport renovation zoo mall
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

I have stayed at Hotel Las Americas as a guest transfer from Radisson due to a water pipe issue. Hotel staff is very friendly, breakfast offers a good selection of items. However I felt the hotel is a bit tired and needs renovation (I have actually seen a few cockroaches in my bathroom at night). The gym equipments are very old, which put me off using them. The hotel faces the airport, so if you are staying in a room face it, views are lovely but you can hear the planes. Personally, wouldn’t stay here as there are nicer hotels in the city with similar rates.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Management response:Responded 25 July 2018

We appreciate your comments, they help us to be better. It is worth mentioning that we are renovating several areas of the hotel to provide a better service. I await your visit again

Reviewed 11 March 2018

Quite place but very close the center of Antigua. Wonderful garden
Breakfast and dinner very good in a nice environment. Large confortable bedroom with king size beds. Loggia with views of the volcanos nice place to be

Date of stay: March 2018
Reviewed 10 February 2018

Its a good hotel that caters to the guests. I had to hang out all day due to a late afternoon flight and the staff could not have been nicer. They have very good buffets there-I had a late lunch and breakfast and the selection was excellent.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Management response:Responded 25 July 2018

We appreciate your comments, we hope your visit again, have a good day.

Reviewed 18 December 2017

The facilities at this hotel are very modest, the rooms are quite old. I stayed once for two nights and again for one night before flying out. It is only 10 minutes to the airport and the hotel provides a shuttle. My room the second stay was musty and smelled like mold (I was only in it for about 10 hours so did not make a fuss.) The breakfast is acceptable given the price of the hotel.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Management response:Responded 4 January 2018

Thank you very much for your comment about your recent stay at our hotel. Your opinion is very valuable to us, as we strive to improve each and every one of the stays. I am very grateful for your comments about the aspects of the room that need to be refurbished. It is a pleasure to announce that we will be implementing many of these improvements within the next two months. Our main priority is to offer a very well-maintained and comfortable environment.

Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

Prebooked the shuttle which never arrived so got a taxi. They upgraded our room for the inconvenience. Room was large but quite dated. Walls are thin as we could hear the neighbors. Shuttle was delayed the next morning taking us back to the airport.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Management response:Responded 25 July 2018

We appreciate your comments, they help us to improve in order to provide a better service. We regret the inconveniences in your visit.