We stayed here just the one night awaiting a flight to Mexico & for this the hotel works.
The pick-up and drop off went well. Unfortunately our early flight meant we had to leave before breakfast started and the bagged one we recieved for early departures was pretty awful. The room was ok and the room service food fair but not great. A good hotel for access to the airport especially considering the free airport transfer service, so if its for one night between or awaiting flights its a good choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located only 3 kms. From La Aurora International Airport and very close to the main commercial and financial area of the country. It offers 183 comfortable rooms, Gym, Heated swimming pool, Spa, Restaurant of Local and International food, Bar, Internet without cost. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Las Americas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Guatemala Hotel Guatemala City
- Crowne Plaza Guatemala City
- Guatemala City Crowne Plaza
- Hotel Las Americas Guatemala/Guatemala City