Lowest prices for your stay
US$110
Free cancellation until 13/03/21
eDreamsUS$110
TravelocityUS$108
Trip.comUS$105
All reviews hibiscus restaurant hotel is beautiful room service hotel restaurant airport shuttle cultura mall miraflores city guatemala lounge country
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 July 2020

This hotel is very modern-looking with a high, elegant central atrium and glass-sided lifts. Huge. It appears very new but is apparently somewhat older. Large rooms with comfortable beds: numerous pillows! Very international in style with little local colour. Comfortable.

Diverse breakfast buffet with many styles of food. Dinner offered an extensive menu. Most items were thoroughly enjoyed. Pizzas were good but huge, even the 'medium' ones. Some items are very creative

Dress code in the restaurant is not too stringent. Restaurant staff can be a bit unfriendly.

Our room had no view but maybe some rooms do. Plenty of bedding provided Rooms offer coffee making facilities and provide bottled water.

Built over a shopping plaza (with a limited range of shops). Very complex route to access the hotel entrance.

Still offers single use plastic toiletries. You need to use your room card to operate the lifts.

Date of stay: November 2019
Reviewed 28 February 2020 via mobile

I’ve been coming here as my company’s office is nearby but I have been continually disappointed and extremely frustrated by their intermittent wifi in rooms. They need to fix this ASAP before any business person should consider staying here! Customer service at front desk could also be improved - not very helpful when trying to address this issue. The upside is that rooms are clean and comfy and there is an excellent restaurant on the second floor!

Reviewed 25 February 2020 via mobile

I stayed here on the last night of a Guatemalan solo trip, before my flight out of Aurora. Hotel met or exceeded expectations in every aspect. The property itself is beautiful, the rooms are modern and have a luxurious feel to them, staff were excellent, and the room service/restaurant was great. All in all, I thought I got great value for what I paid- for under $100, it felt like I was staying in a much more expensive hotel in the US. I would gladly return on a future trip to Guatemala.

Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank ELGATONYC1
Reviewed 20 February 2020

A basic 4-star business hotel, very good for a one-night stopover. We stayed there at the begining and end of our Central American trip and while the rooms are good, the service is a hoax.
We arrive with a message from our travel agency that our suitcases are checked in under room 654... guess what - it took them 30 min to find the suitcases with large markings of "654" checked under a different room number. Besides, both nights we spent there, their breakfast restaurant guys tried to make us pay again for breakfast... we actually had a row the second time untill they decided to check with reception and find out that our breakfast is included.

Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed 17 February 2020 via mobile

Absolutely beautiful place and friendly staff. They held our luggage when we went on an all day tour for free. Also, came back and picked it up only to find out we need to eat bc of the traffic we were going to wait out. They took the luggage for us and we ate in the bar. It was good and decently priced. I tried to cancel my other hotel and book at the Grand Tikal for the second part of my trip but couldnt. Grand Tikal is better than the Hilton we stayed at that same week. Don’t let names fool you.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple