Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
US$182
Free cancellation until 06/03/21
Westin.com
US$182
Free cancellation until 06/03/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Trip.com
US$197
US$122
SAVE US$75
Expedia.comUS$182
eDreamsUS$182
getaroom.comUS$197
1,056 results
All reviews el cafetal executive floor free weights other hotels beautiful hotel luxury hotel guatemalan food bottled water business trip breakfast buffet close to the airport camino nery gym galicia lobby guerrero
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 March 2020

This is a Marriott Property. Do NOT stay at this hotel
as the Bonvoy Program will not honor your stay for points. Take your money somewhere else!! The Westin Camino Rea has refuses to send a copy of folio and deleted the stay from my Bonvoy account. It’s as if my visit never occurred. Do not stay here. There is a very nice InterContinental Hotel about a block from this Marriott property. I’ll stay there next time.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Majo_Zepedaa, Director de Relaciones Públicas at The Westin Camino Real, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2020

Dear 662annam greetings from Guatemala! We apologize for the inconvenience during your stay, for us our guests are the most important. The copy of your invoice can be requested from the travel agency with which you made your reservation, since we do not have that information. The nights of lodging that was with us, they do accumulate.

Any further comments are at your service, please do not hesitate to write us.
Best regards,
Majo Zepeda Public Relations Coordinator.

Reviewed 3 March 2020

I spent nearly five weeks in the Westin Camino Real and enjoyed the experience. The rooms are well furnished and provide lots of space. The staff is outstanding and very helpful. The location is ideal for a business visitor, with a very high level of security presence. The hotel's restaurants are very good and the surrounding area has a multitude of dining options. I look forward to an opportunity to visit the Westin again.

Room tip: I recommend choosing a room without a connecting door. People always seem to shout when using a cell phone.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Majo_Zepedaa, Director de Relaciones Públicas at The Westin Camino Real, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2020

Thank you for your great review! We feel happy to know that you had a great stay and the hotel met your expectations. Best regards,

Reviewed 25 February 2020

I just arrived today and booked myself for a massage here. Had the best deep tissue massage! Veronica did a fabulous job. I left feeling super relaxed and my tight muscles at ease. I’d definitely come back.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Majo_Zepedaa, Director de Relaciones Públicas at The Westin Camino Real, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2020

Thank you for your great review! We feel happy to know that you had a great stay and the massage met your expectations. Best regards,

Reviewed 24 February 2020 via mobile

I spent 2 weeks in Westin Camino Real in Guatemala City. I have enjoyed especially breakfast- great selection of fruits, vegetables with excellent quality. I really enjoyed live cooking and fresh, just made for me scrambled eggs. That’s maybe not very sophisticated dish, but - eating already hundreds times scrambled eggs in different places, real (fresh eggs, not pulverized) scrambled eggs are for me a good measure of authenticity of food served. I have enjoyed all restaurants - food was always fresh and tasty. I also tried room service- food delivered was very nice. I especially liked selection of light options- nice combinations. Really recommend this hotel, if you will be having possibility to visit this interesting country.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for your great review! We feel happy to know that you had a great stay and the hotel met your expectations. Hope to see you soon!

Best regards,

Reviewed 23 February 2020

Verònica Cadenas gave one of the best massages I’ve had in a long time. Firm but leaves you feeling much healthier. I would return for the massage anytime. Definitely worth the time and and money. I left feeling like a new person

Trip type: Travelled on business
Majo_Zepedaa, Director de Relaciones Públicas at The Westin Camino Real, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2020

Thank you for your great review! We feel happy to know that you had a great experience. Best regards,