Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
US$182
Free cancellation until 06/03/21
Westin.com
US$182
Free cancellation until 06/03/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Trip.com
US$197
US$122
SAVE US$75
Expedia.comUS$182
eDreamsUS$182
getaroom.comUS$197
1,056 results
All reviews el cafetal executive floor free weights other hotels beautiful hotel luxury hotel guatemalan food bottled water business trip breakfast buffet close to the airport camino nery gym galicia lobby guerrero
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 February 2020

I just arrived today and booked myself for a massage here. Had the best deep tissue massage! Veronica did a fabulous job. I left feeling super relaxed and my tight muscles at ease. I’d definitely come back.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Majo_Zepedaa, Director de Relaciones Públicas at The Westin Camino Real, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2020

Thank you for your great review! We feel happy to know that you had a great stay and the massage met your expectations. Best regards,

Reviewed 24 February 2020 via mobile

I spent 2 weeks in Westin Camino Real in Guatemala City. I have enjoyed especially breakfast- great selection of fruits, vegetables with excellent quality. I really enjoyed live cooking and fresh, just made for me scrambled eggs. That’s maybe not very sophisticated dish, but - eating already hundreds times scrambled eggs in different places, real (fresh eggs, not pulverized) scrambled eggs are for me a good measure of authenticity of food served. I have enjoyed all restaurants - food was always fresh and tasty. I also tried room service- food delivered was very nice. I especially liked selection of light options- nice combinations. Really recommend this hotel, if you will be having possibility to visit this interesting country.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for your great review! We feel happy to know that you had a great stay and the hotel met your expectations. Hope to see you soon!

Best regards,

Reviewed 23 February 2020

Verònica Cadenas gave one of the best massages I’ve had in a long time. Firm but leaves you feeling much healthier. I would return for the massage anytime. Definitely worth the time and and money. I left feeling like a new person

Trip type: Travelled on business
Majo_Zepedaa, Director de Relaciones Públicas at The Westin Camino Real, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2020

Thank you for your great review! We feel happy to know that you had a great experience. Best regards,

Reviewed 18 February 2020

Stayed in the hotel for six days. The staff was great, courteous and accomodating. The facility is gretaly located in Guatemala City and is superbly maintained. The breakfast bar was tremendously well assorted and th efood delicious. Guest rooms were very nice and the beds super comfortable. Will definitely stay here again when visiting Guatemala City.

Date of stay: November 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank franciscoarceciv
Majo_Zepedaa, Director de Relaciones Públicas at The Westin Camino Real, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2020

Thank you for your great review! We feel happy to know that you had a great stay and the hotel met your expectations. Best regards,

Reviewed 15 February 2020 via mobile

My wife and I stayed just 1 night at this hotel – it was the fourth leg of our tour of Guatemala and Costa Rica. It was selected because of its proximity to the airport. Arriving after 10 pm, check in was smooth – we were assigned a third floor room half way along a corridor. The room was spacious and furnished functionally. The bathroom had a large step in shower – the water was hot and at a good pressure It was reassuring to have a large safe to secure our valuables. We were booked to eat in the café style American restaurant for breakfast. We were told that we could order what we liked, but when I selected fresh fruit and a cooked breakfast I was informed that this exceeded my entitlement (this was a travel agency booking). Eventually I was permitted a small plate of fruit with my cooked meal. Service was less than slick – we had to ask for menus, more coffee and the bill.

We only stayed in this hotel for 12 hours so it is not possible to comment on its facilities. It was perfectly adequate in meeting our needs. The corporate nature of the hotel meant that it was lacking in character – it could have been in any large city.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Majo_Zepedaa, Director de Relaciones Públicas at The Westin Camino Real, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2020