Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
US$94
US$93
Travelocity
US$94
Orbitz.comUS$94
FindHotelUS$94
CheapTicketsUS$94
All reviews boutique hotel guatemalan coffee appointed rooms front desk staff beautiful room free breakfast hot water neighborhood american westin
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 January 2020 via mobile

This place is clean and modern and filled with plants. My room was spacious with beautiful hard floors and a simple marble bathroom. Shower had great water pressure—and I say this is a New Yorker! Front desk staff were super nice and helpful. The service at breakfast was a bit uneven (it would help to have a written menu with all the offerings); some days there were juice and plantains on offer, others not. Some days I was charged for a second hot beverage, others not. The highlight is the excellent house masseuse Astrid who provides one of the most attentive sports/stretch/deep tissue massages I have ever had (including Europe, Asia, USA, S America). I loved it so much I did it two days in a row. There is also a nice little sunny rooftop garden where I did yoga, though I found it on my own. This place is a bargain.

Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed 3 October 2019

Stayed here for a few days and overall a nice boutique hotel with friendly staff. It doesn't have a pool or a gym and no elevators either and it does take a long time for hot water to get to the faucets but for a short term stay it offers a relaxing atmosphere and a good location

Date of stay: September 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 19 August 2019

I am in Guatemala City multiple times per year and stumbled upon this hotel when my Marriott/Westin were booked full. This is a hotel that is now in my rotation! Great location and well appointed rooms. Great value and beautiful roof tom conference room and deck. Also recommend the free breakfast and made-to-order Guatemalan coffee!

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 29 June 2019 via mobile

We spent a week at the hotel and wholeheartedly recommend it; it’s perfectly located in the heart of the city and offers all the amenities for a great stay. Staff is very attentive and helpful and breakfast was delicious (already miss the morning coffee!). We will definitely return.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 15 April 2019

Boutique hotel away from the noise and bustle! Lovely ambience and really helpful receptionist. Good breakfast and the free coffee throughout the day was much appreciated. Cosy bedroom - clean and felt safe. The free transfers were a real bonus

Date of stay: April 2019