Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$60
Orbitz.comUS$60
TravelocityUS$60
CheapTicketsUS$60
TripadvisorUS$60
Snaptravel
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 March 2017

Slept there twice for one night each. Simple interior, but (very) clean. Friendly and helpful. Would not let us go to the airport after dark, insisted on driving us. The neighborhood seems shady so we took their advice.

Room tip: Simple and close to the airport.
Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 March 2017

Great inexpensive spot close to GUA. Free shuttle gets you to and from in 5 minutes. Room is basic but wifi good, TV good and bed comfy. Breakfast included but I left too early. I liked the place as it fit my need for a short overnight. Friendly staff - Monica is helpful. Not much English spoken but its okay. I recommend.

Room tip: Close windows and use AC as quieter and more comfy
Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 2 March 2017

Located in a "gated community" which is common in Guatemala City because a lot of the city is unsafe. It is basically a residential area in house that is converted to a bed/breakfast. Guards with "big" guns are at the Iron gate at the street entrance. Room had a small fridge which served as a minibar of sorts, shower and tv. Paid $60 for night which included breakfast which was okay. Nice small garden in the back and a small bar available with reasonable prices. Staff was pleasant and a few spoke a little English. I was on my way to San Pedro the next day so it worked for the short stay.

Date of stay: April 2016
Reviewed 26 February 2017

I was very disappointed by the services of Hotel Casa Blanca Inn. To start off, the check in process was very cumbersome, and they seemed to be not expecting me even though I had confirmed my stay with them multiple times. Furthermore, I had arranged for the hotel to give me a city tour the next day and when I tried to confirm about it with them, they seemed to have no idea what was going on.
The room was mediocre, and had no air conditioning or hot water. Wifi worked fine.
I paid for this booking via credit card on booking.com and my card statement showed the fee as charged. However, after departing, I received a series of angry emails and Whatsapps (Yes, they go so far as to harass you on Whatsapp) claiming that I had not paid. This was in spite of the fact that I had my printed pre-paid confirmation on booking.com and which was acknowledged by the hotel upon my arrival.
It is clear that the hotel puts customer satisfaction secondary to their business needs and as such, should not be recommended by any means.

Date of stay: February 2017
1  Thank Basanth S
Reviewed 14 January 2017 via mobile

First, we stayed here on a mission trip. I think they may operate two places because on the way out we stayed at #2 (not the one pictured-- the food was bad and the rooms were dirty)

The one pictured here, which maybe operated separately was ok. Rooms were clean. Some rooms have air conditioners (only a few) so it was hot and stuffy. Our bathroom was across the hall. The breakfast was ok -- not up to food elsewhere but adequate. It is in a gated area -- so for a short, safe stay it was perfect.

Date of stay: January 2017