Lowest prices for your stay
US$61
US$52
SAVE US$9
Hotels.com
US$61
Free cancellation until 20/03/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Booking.comUS$52
Agoda.comUS$52
eDreamsUS$52
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

Just flew in to Guatemala City, the nice lady picked us up from the airport for no charge! She was very helpful, the continental breakfast was very nice.

She arranged for us transportation to Antigua with a door-to-door shuttle.

RECOMMEND STAY!!!

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 November 2016

I enjoyed staying at NovoHostal because it's clean and cozy. Nice breakfast and there's always water, coffee, and tea available. They have free Wifi which is a big plus for me since that's how I kept in touch with family and friends back at home. Transportation is provided and the owners are very friendly and will do everything in their power to meet and exceed your needs....and it's only a couple of minutes away from the airport.

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 21 October 2016 via mobile

I was here for only a night but I wes very happy about it. Very clean and functional and the staff was very friendly. Super close to the airport it's perfect for a quick stay, but i would have stayed longer if i needed to. They offered me a free service to the airport, at 4.30 in the morning!!!!

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 4 August 2015

it was Sunday afternoon we decide to stay in near the airport with no clue where to stay we call a friend the knows the area and told us to keep driving around the should have a sign or something of a place near we did and coming down the street was this sign in a gated community call and ask if they have a room free and the say yes right away it is a nice place. TV, private bathroom, parking breakfast it is clean beautiful house very comfortable

Room tip: call ahead if you are not driving they might be able to help you. They also can take you to the airport for early travelers ! just awesome
Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 July 2015

I visited Novohostal twice during my trip to Guatemala because it was really close to the airport. The service was above average and I had everything that I needed. She spoke English also, so that made my trip easier. And she provided me with transportation to the airport which was very helpful.

Room tip: The room closest to the door was convenient for luggage but was less quiet.
Date of stay: July 2015