Lowest prices for your stay
US$131
SAVE US$52
Expedia.comUS$131
eDreamsUS$131
getaroom.comUS$177
All reviews rooftop pool beautiful hotel pf changs food court rooms are spacious state of the art restaurants and shopping wonderful stay great option the entire hotel king bed definitely stay here again common areas late at night other hotels lake atitlan living room
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 December 2020

This appears to be a relatively new hotel and is quirky which can be poorly executed but not in this place. All in my group remarked that it was fresh and genuinely innovative for a large chain of hotels.
Rooms were large and comfortable, well decorated and stylish with an all important comfortable bed.
Staff were excellent, keen to help, quick efficient and customer focussed, nothing was too much trouble.
Food was excellent, once again innovative and well prepared with good ingredients and well presented.
Great job all round from the Hyatt staff.

1  Thank TripMember020920162
Walter Contreras, Other at Hyatt Centric Guatemala City, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2020

Dear guest,

We appreciate your comments, for us, it is very important to know the opinion of our clients, this motivates us to work hard every day to generate genuine experiences with human quality.

We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 13 December 2020

My wife and I had best time on the Hyatt Centric Bar in Guatemala.

If I should recomend someone to attend you on a special night it would be William Hernández cuz he was pendant to our urges and he brought the best service that we have ever experienced in Guatemala.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Walter Contreras, Other at Hyatt Centric Guatemala City, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2020

Dear customer, we appreciate your comments, we are excited to know that your stay was great,

we hope to see you soon

Reviewed 9 December 2020

Stayed a week during Covid. Staff is the most professional, caring, concerned, and conscious at all times of their guests. Have stayed in other Guatemala City luxury hotels and Hyatt Centric tops them all in every aspect.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
1  Thank montanacouple
Walter Contreras, Otro at Hyatt Centric Guatemala City, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2020

Dear Guest.

We appreciate your comments and your rating, this motivates us to continue working hard so that our clients have beautiful stays

We hope to see you soon!!!

Reviewed 16 November 2020

Thank you so much for taking safety protocols seriously. It gave me peace of mind while traveling during this pandemic. I appreciate the extra efforts and will definitely stay here again on my next visit to Guatemala.

Date of stay: November 2020
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Walter Contreras, Otro at Hyatt Centric Guatemala City, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2020

Dear Guest

We appreciate your feedback, this helps us to continue working hard so that our guests have satisfactory stays, we hope to see you soon

Regards!

Reviewed 11 November 2020

These guys took fantastic care of me during my recent stay, November 2020, including covid precautions. My room was large with a good view, the breakfasts were awesome, for dinner I had a PF Changs next door, and my tour operators were able to pick me up from this hotel with ease.

Date of stay: November 2020