Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$121
Booking.comUS$121
Hotels.comUS$121
PricelineUS$121
eDreamsUS$121
ZenHotels.comUS$124
All reviews courtyard marriott front desk location is great nice hotel rooms are spacious enjoyed my stay lobby shuttle zone guatemala airport usd mattress taxis gc
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 February 2020

First to point out is that the hotel is fairly close to the airport and provides free shuttle service. This is important once you spend time sitting in GC traffic!

This facility is beautiful. It's rather large for a Courtyard, and the lobby is immense. The rooms are spacious. I passed on the restaurant for breakfast, but the fruit was fresh and the cooked food great. the hotel has a small workout area and an extremely friendly staff!

Unfortunately, I did not get to walk around the area since it was presidential inauguration day and there were military and police officers everywhere. I would definitely recommend this property if you have business in the area.

Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank AphiQ57
Nancy C, General Manager at Courtyard Guatemala City, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2020

On behalf of the entire hotel team, we want to thank you for sharing your most memorable experiences with us during your recent stay at Courtyard Guatemala City.
Please note your feedback has been shared with the hotel team as a critical way of understanding how we can continue to deliver great experiences. Thank you for staying at the Courtyard Guatemala City and we hope you choose to create more memories here whenever your travels bring you back to Guatemala City.

Reviewed 1 February 2020

I was extremely impressed wit the Courtyard Marriott in Guatemala City, Guatemala. The hotel is super new and very upscale, service is very good and the food is very good. The rooms are very quaint, spacious, fresh and modern.

Date of stay: February 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Reviewed 12 January 2020

Upon checking in we were told that breakfast was included with our reservation. Great. We could get up have a little breakfast easily and head to airport. Next morning we were helping ourselves to the buffet and we were presented with a bill. Neither the food manager nor the front desk cared what we had been told upon check in. Simply bad customer service. An unfortunate ending to our 10 days in Guatemala.

Date of stay: December 2019
Nancy C, General Manager at Courtyard Guatemala City, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2020

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at the Courtyard Guatemala City with us. It is through honest feedback that we are able to improve upon the Food and Beverage experience provided to our valued guests.

It was brought to my attention, that during your recent stay we fell short of meeting your expectations while dining in the Centro Restaurant. I sent you my sincere apologies for the teams’ shortcomings, but our commitment to resolving these issues in order to improve your experience.

Can you send me an email to ncifuentes@courtyardguatemala.com with the name that the reservation was posted, to review your account.

Regards,

Reviewed 30 December 2019 via mobile

We had to take it as one emergency night at this hotel, and it was really neat and modern, in the end we had so restfull night and a wonderfull breakfast at the restuurant. The service personal its very helpfull

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank motorsapien
Reviewed 15 December 2019 via mobile

It's a nice property however rooms are smaller in size as compare to similar rating hotel. Breakfast menu is OK. I have enjoyed my stay during my visit. Staff is nice and polite but they can't help you in some areas . I am rating this hotel 7/10.
They do money exchange as well but you will have hard luck to get it done since they do small amounts exchange. I had to chage 40 usd however the lady told me they can do just 15 usd exchange for which you have to pay exact 10 + 5 dollars bills. They even didn't accept the 20usd bill.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Nancy C, General Manager at Courtyard Guatemala City, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at the Courtyard Guatemala City with us. It is through honest feedback that we are able to improve our Front Desk experience provided to our valued guests. Although we fell short of meeting your expectations, I hope you will consider Courtyard Guatemala City on your next visit to Guatemala City so that we can deliver on the guest experience you deserve.