Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 06/03/21
eDreamsUS$74
TravelocityUS$77
CheapTicketsUS$77
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 January 2018

Stayed here as a solo female traveller for 2 nights. The staff was happy to arrange for an airport taxi via email. I felt safe in the neighborhood although the main shopping and dining areas are a bit of a walk. The hostel itself is like a small hotel. Rooms are comfortable and quiet. Breakfast was consistently filling and tasty even as a vegetarian, but lunch and dinner here are meat heavy. The staff were some of the nicest people I met on my trip, happy to help with whatever I needed or just make conversation.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank GirlRaisedInTexas
Reviewed 28 December 2016 via mobile

Very very good place to stay. It's close to downtown and has free good breakfast. You really can't go wrong here if you are looking for an inexpensive but decent place.

The staff is very friendly but make sure you know a little bit of Spanish. The place is very clean and secure. The shower is excellent. A very good inexpensive find.

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 December 2015

We landed in Guatemala just past midnight and needed a place to stay with our a long drive. The comfort hostel provided the perfect stop. It is an older building but the room was clean and the people greeting us even in the middle of the night we quite kind. I am grateful for this place to sleep!

Date of stay: December 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 July 2015

In this place you will be so comfortably that you will forget you are away from home, the food and attention is really good, they try to make your sleeping time the best part of your trip.
It has no big places or zones, but you will have a really good experience here.

Date of stay: May 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 9 June 2015

This was my second year to stay at Comfort Hostel. Do not let the name miss lead you as this is not your standard hostel. Each room is private, with bath, t.v. comfortable bed, clean and well kept.
The owner is an accomplished English speaking business woman. She and her staff will do what is needed to make your stay comfortable. Meals are prepared fresh each day, with a nice selection of fresh fruit, eggs, and vegetables.
The owner has contact with a professional taxi driver who is also bi lingual. He was a great help to me as my Spanish is minimal.
Would recommend this hotel to all who travel to Gua City.

Room tip: My room is #1 always quiet, over looks the patio from below.
Date of stay: May 2015