Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$74
eDreamsUS$74
Expedia.comUS$74
TravelocityUS$74
CheapTicketsUS$74
Trip.comUS$74
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 October 2019

This Boutique hotel is well located, just a 10 minute walk to the Oakland Shopping Mall. The hotel is well decorated, from the reception to the breakfast area to the rooms. The receptionist provided us with above and beyond service. Kudos to Fernanda (I think that was her name). Since we arrived early and it wasn't time to check-in and also that we were leaving the next day at 3 a.m. the receptionist offered us breakfast since it was included and we were going to miss it the next day. We thought that was way above than what we expected. She arranged for a taxi for the next day, too. When we returned later to check-in, out baggage was already in the room. They really know what hospitality is all about. Thank you.

Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed 10 August 2019

I flew in to Guatemala City at 4 in the morning and was thinking I would just be able to store my bags for when my room was ready later that night. I was so happy to find I was able to check right in take a nap! Obviously, that wouldn't have been possible if the hotel was fully booked, but I'm so greatful for it. My room was top notch, quiet and comfortable. There was a nice outdoor breakfast behind the hotel as well as a small cafe next door. The hotel is located near tons of other restaurants and hotels in a neighborhood that's very safe. The staff were friendly, and I highly recommend this little hotel.

Date of stay: February 2019
Reviewed 8 July 2019 via mobile

Hotel was pretty well located for what we needed, a short layover whilst in transit with some near by restaurants, the mall etc

The room finished nicely and staff helpful whilst we were there. The breakfast was just ok.

We later noticed some additional charges to our card that had been processed a month after check out nearly. The hotel is yet to provide an explanation for the charges or a refund. They’ve now stopped replying to all emails too. I’ve escalated it to MasterCard but if this hasn’t put you off I’d at least check your statements.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 April 2019 via mobile

A small beautiful hotel a few steps away from Fontabella mall. We stayed 1 night and felt we had a good experience staying there. Room was a good size, its bed comfy. Overall Room was lovely and services excellent. Highly recommended.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 December 2018

The pictures of the room look great, but the room I booked was actually very small. At least it was clean and the breakfast was good. The location was not so bad as it was close to a mall and some restaurants, but the main attractions I went to see (Tikal and Antígua) would require a car anyway

Date of stay: July 2018