Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$74
eDreamsUS$74
Expedia.comUS$74
TravelocityUS$74
CheapTicketsUS$74
Orbitz.comUS$74
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 August 2019

I flew in to Guatemala City at 4 in the morning and was thinking I would just be able to store my bags for when my room was ready later that night. I was so happy to find I was able to check right in take a nap! Obviously, that wouldn't have been possible if the hotel was fully booked, but I'm so greatful for it. My room was top notch, quiet and comfortable. There was a nice outdoor breakfast behind the hotel as well as a small cafe next door. The hotel is located near tons of other restaurants and hotels in a neighborhood that's very safe. The staff were friendly, and I highly recommend this little hotel.

Date of stay: February 2019
Reviewed 8 July 2019 via mobile

Hotel was pretty well located for what we needed, a short layover whilst in transit with some near by restaurants, the mall etc

The room finished nicely and staff helpful whilst we were there. The breakfast was just ok.

We later noticed some additional charges to our card that had been processed a month after check out nearly. The hotel is yet to provide an explanation for the charges or a refund. They’ve now stopped replying to all emails too. I’ve escalated it to MasterCard but if this hasn’t put you off I’d at least check your statements.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 April 2019 via mobile

A small beautiful hotel a few steps away from Fontabella mall. We stayed 1 night and felt we had a good experience staying there. Room was a good size, its bed comfy. Overall Room was lovely and services excellent. Highly recommended.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 December 2018

The pictures of the room look great, but the room I booked was actually very small. At least it was clean and the breakfast was good. The location was not so bad as it was close to a mall and some restaurants, but the main attractions I went to see (Tikal and Antígua) would require a car anyway

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Fraianeli
Reviewed 15 November 2018

We stayed for two nights at the Meraki and found it to be a nice gem in the middle of the large hotels. The staff was very accommodating when we encountered a mishap with a scheduled tour to Tikal. They arranged multiple taxis for us to encounter the city center and also transport to the airport. The breakfast that was included was good and started the mornings off great. This is a small unique hotel and it appears that each room is different, but was very clean with fresh linens, nice showers, a contemporary design. We enjoyed the small 2nd floor balcony and the open air roof top seating. Even though on a busy street, the noise did not disturb us at all. Also lots of great food options within the 2 Block radius. Muchos Gracias!

Room tip: Room 5 was spacious and had a small balcony.
Date of stay: November 2018