Free cancellation until 27/07
US$57
US$49
US$73
US$65
All reviewsruby tuesdayjimmy carterbreakfast staffroom was cleanan older hoteloatmealthird floorbreakfast barsouthwestern universityhome away from homethe hotel staffwould stay here againgreat place to staypleasant staysouthern hospitalityfree breakfastbusiness trip
Reviewed 26 November 2017

The absolute best staff ever! So helpful and friendly even on Thanksgiving Day we were greeted with a great big Hello and smile from the front desk. In the morning we were promptly greeted in the breakfast area and a staff member even made waffles for my children as my hands were full. I have never stayed in a hotel with such friendly staff. Breakfast was very nice with lots of options.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 November 2017

My family and I stayed at Hampton Inn in Americus Ga and were very pleased with the accommodations. Staff was helpful and polite; complimentary breakfast was good and plentiful and the room was clean and the bed comfortable. I would definitely use it again on my next visit to Americus, Ga.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 November 2017

The rooms were clean, the hotel was quite, and the staff was very helpful. The location is just east of downtown. There's a Walmart conveniently located about a mile away; as well as several eateries within a mile or two.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 October 2017

I enjoyed my stay, people were great! Breakfast is better than most. Location is close to a shopping mall. Restaurants were close. Area and landscaping was so pretty. This is the 2nd time I have been in this town and I enjoyed my stay very much.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 October 2017

Customer Service is alive and well - and exemplified by the staff at this location. The speed, efficiency with which check-in and check-out was handled was fabulous. More than that, though, was the genuine welcoming spirit of every single staff member I encountered during my stay. The room was a standard room - it was the service that made this experience truly memorable!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business