1,417 results
All reviews howler monkeys butterfly farm spa villa horseback riding treetop suite orchard villa medicine trail nature center the river early morning bird watching no electricity on site main resort infinity pool mayan ruins night walk prince harry
Reviewed 7 September 2017

One of the most beautiful properties our family has stayed at! Breathtaking grounds, idyllic setting, fantastic bungalows and the most extraordinary surprise - gourmet dining! This lodge is a gem and we feel so fortunate to have found it. Service was also excellent and location was perfect for day trips in the area. We have Chaa Creek on our list of places to return to!

Date of stay: June 2017
Reviewed 7 September 2017

Took our Family (6 adults & 6 kids) to this resort and all had a great time. Riding the horses was a huge hit. We all enjoyed the cave tour and the lunch the Resort provided. The service is top rate. We visited the zoo and the ruins, too. All-in-all, absolutely glad we went and would go again.

Room tip: We stayed in the new, modern, beautiful villas.
Date of stay: July 2017
Reviewed 7 September 2017

This place is great. The grounds are beautiful and there's a ton to explore, kayak, canoe, ride horses, hike, learn about history and butterflies, eat, drink, etc. It's a destination that should be visited. The service is truly impeccable also - everyone so friendly and helpful. Love it.

Date of stay: July 2017
Reviewed 7 September 2017

We loved Chas Creek Resort. My 11 year old son and I stayed in a casita at the Macal River campground where we were immersed in the sounds and sights of the jungle. Sociology and his family were very attentive to our requests and informative. The food was fresh and delicious. Enjoyed meeting other travelers over breakfast and dinner. Access to all the amenities of the resort balanced out the "rustic" part of our trip with a bit of luxury. After a long drive from Belize City, we were welcomed to the resort with a cool, peppermint-infused face cloth to wipe our brows and a refreshing tropical drink to quench our thirst and we swam in the gorgeous infinity pool every day. All staff at the resort are incredibly attentive, friendly, and cheerful. The young man who checked us greeted me by name each time he saw me. I had injured my knee prior to arriving at Chas Creek, and he went out of his way to help me-carrying my backpack, calling security for a lift down to the campground-whenever we crossed paths. I wish I could remember his name to give him credit.
Staying at Chaa Creek was a great experience. Although my son and I were staying in the "budget accommodations" at the resort, the staff treated us as if we were top-paying guests!

Room tip: The casita we stayed in was clean and the beds comfortable. Of course, it is warm because you are in the jungle and there is no a/c or fan, but a little discomfort was well worth the opportunity to stay at this incredible resort!
Date of stay: August 2017
Reviewed 6 September 2017

I recently returned from my 5-night stay at Chaa Lodge. Being on my 5th passport I have much travel experience but have never been so impressed by my accommodations (Treetop). Each employee was a true professional, enjoyed their work and wore sincere smiles. I am a 63 yr. woman traveling alone yet felt so at peace with the surroundings. At no time was I the least uncomfortable. The food is fantastic! I particularly enjoyed riding their horses....strong, healthy, well-trained and taken extremely good care of. My rides through the jungle/rain forest were the most meaningful for me, as I was born with the love of horses in my heart. Do yourself/your family a favor by spending time in this peaceful place.

Room tip: I only saw my cottage....loved being in a "tree top" (#9)
Date of stay: August 2017