“Good Mexican Food, Great Salsa”

Rolson's Cocina Cantina
Ranked #26 of 89 Restaurants in San Ignacio
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 11 February 2017

We ate here our first night in Belize, and really enjoyed the chips and salsa..great flavor in the salsa. The food is also good, pretty much what I expected from a Mexican restaurant, and a good price.

Reviewed 3 February 2017

yes this is 4 years late, but I have to stay there food was fabulous. We ate here pretty well everyday and we were never disappointed. The staff was very friends and prompt with everything Everything was fresh and so tasty. Loved the fresh juices and breakfasts, lunches and suppers. Great local fare and Mexican food. My absolute favorite was the Jalapeno Poppers...they were huge and just divine....can't wait to go back.

Reviewed 9 November 2016

Rolson's is a Mexican restaurant that is situated high enough to look over the lights of San Ignacio and Santa Elena at night. The food and service is very good and the atmosphere is relaxing. We have often taken visitors there.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

The ambience and friendly staff, great food, my recommendation to anyone visiting or just passing through.

Reviewed 8 September 2016

We went to this restaurant as my wife was craving for some taco like food, really glad we came across this place. My wife was pleased with her tacos and I had the Chimichanga, both of us where happy and licking fingers afterwards. Apparently it is also a hotel, even if its not in the central area looks like a place i would stay as the views of the valley are beautiful and relaxing. Would go back here any time again.