We are a couple in our early 40s needing a place to stay for a few days while in Belize City for a Convention. This place was a good find. Nancy put us in a room on the top floor, where we were pleasantly surprised to find that we had a kitchen area supplied with cooking and eating utensils, and a sitting area, in addition to the expected bedroom and bathroom. The air conditioner worked well, we had wi-fi, the shower was hot, the beds were nothing fancy, but comfortable enough. We spent a couple of evenings on the rooftop, although, yes, it's pretty run down. But it was a pleasant place to enjoy the view and eat a meal. The padlock on the inside door probably isn't the safest, if there ever were a fire; but we felt secure as far as general safety was concerned, and Nancy was looking out for us, making sure we were satisfied and not lacking anything. We ended up eating take-out food from Anna's Fast Food (Chinese) across the street, nothing fancy, but reasonable, and also a decent place to pick up some basic necessities.
Overall, for the price, we were quite content with our accommodations and with the service that Nancy provided. We would stay here again. Of course, it's not a resort, but it's a decent place to call home for a few days if you're in town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Bachelors Inn, where we make you comfortable, a place so far home but make you feel at home. I bet you that you will have a great time with us here at Bachelors Inn, come enjoy the fun. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Bachelor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bachelor Hotel Belize City
- Bachelor Inn Belize/Belize City