“Home Away from Home!”
other travellers have booked this property
Master bedroom
Home office
Half bath
Kitchen
Kitchen
Reading area in living room
Living room area
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

United Kingdom
“Home Away from Home!”
Reviewed 15 October 2021 for a stay in July 2019
person found this review helpful

We booked Casa Fabros in summer 2019 when we returned to Belize to go spread my father-in-law's ashes. Casa Fabro gave us the home away from home feeling and the family was able to host visitors paying their respects and to do so while feeling like they were at home. The three spacious bedrooms and comfortable beds were more than enough for us and the proximity to the Caribbean sea made for idyllic morning walks and exercise. Daniel and Teri are of course gracious hosts and we enjoyed ceviche with them before they travelled themselves. The property is secure and we parked our rental inside with a convenient access to the living room from the garage. The kitchen area made it possible for us to cook our own meals but we opted for buying from local restaurants and street vendors (its a must when trying to get that Belizean feeling). Our stay at Casa Fabros lasted just over a week and was truly home away from home. And it cost us a fraction of what it would have cost to stay at a hotel. This B&B is worth considering for anyone travelling to Belize for more than 3 days.

Date of stay: July 2019
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
jasminegL...
“Best Experience!”
Reviewed 8 October 2021 for a stay in April 2021
person found this review helpful

Me and my husband went home to Belize for the Easter holidays and we book at Casa Fabro and I must say it was everything, our host Terry made sure we were comfortable, and safe, clean spacious waking up to the sea breeze and seeing the sun rise over the sea is breathtaking it was really home away from home, when planning a trip to Belize I highly recommend Casa Fabro you will experience a great friendly hospitality staying at Casa Fabro 5 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Across the board can’t wait for my next stay !

Date of stay: April 2021
Clouds4po...
“Amazing house and host”
Reviewed 8 October 2021 for a stay in August 2021
person found this review helpful

Where do I start the stay was amazing Mrs. Teresita was an awesome host the house was comfortable, clean, beautifully decorated and in the most convenient place ever. The greatest part about our stay is how great of a host she was her entire family who we came in contact with was very respectful and helpful whenever we needed them. This was a great choice and place to stay. I love going back home to see my family and this was a great place to get away and explore the rest of Belize. I will definitely be back and this will be my place to stay. This house is located downtown right by ocean front, and near tourists village. My family was walking distance from the house. I enjoyed having a garage, a full kitchen and enough space for everyone to have their own area. We were also provided a phone we put minutes on to make local calls which definitely came in handy. She was by far one of the most caring hosts I’ve experienced and her hospitality was the blessing for our trip. Highly recommend staying here for sure.

Date of stay: August 2021
charlotte...
“Home away from home”
Reviewed 6 October 2021 for a stay in July 2021
person found this review helpful

The best home away from home except I get to spend this one with the wonderful breeze from the sea. It is extremely clean with all the amenities needed. We felt very secure and had parking for our vehicle. The host was very accommodating and there was nothing that we could say we possibly needed. Perfect place to spend a getaway and feel comfortable and secure.

Date of stay: July 2021
ceciliapV...
Tampa, Florida
“Best vacation ever!”
Reviewed 6 October 2021 for a stay in September 2021
person found this review helpful

Look no further! This vacation home is spotless, spacious and comes with lots of added extras. The host Mrs Teresita was helpful, friendly and knowledgeable about the area. The house is equipped with everything needed to make a homemade meal and also has a barbecue grill if needed. Lots of clean white towels and extra pillows and blankets. The A/C is very cold hot water in showers. I can go on and on but you will not be disappointed. Having traveled to many destinations this is at the tip top of accommodations. We can not wait to come back to Casa Fabro.
Mr. & Mrs Nathaniel Pow
Orlando, Florida

Date of stay: September 2021
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2022 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.