“Belize City's hidden treasure”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Full Bath
Home office
Back Patio to relax enjoying the sea breeze
Entrance to home/apartment
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 13 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Michael C
“Belize City's hidden treasure”
Reviewed 18 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017
people found this review helpful

This house was so much more than I expected. Terry, the host, was very accommodating to me and the rest of my party.
I was there for a birthday celebration which Terry brought a little surprise to help celebrate. It was this personal touch that sets this place above the rest!

26 May 2017
Thank you so much Michael for visiting us and our country. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Donna N
Jacksonville, Florida
“Extended stay for extended family”
Reviewed 7 February 2016 for a stay in December 2015
people found this review helpful

My mom and Aunt had the pleasure of renting Casa Fabro for 5 weeks between Dec through January.

The house was much bigger than we expected with all the pleasures of home. We had a full kitchen and we were able to make breakfast and dinner whenever possible. The 3 bedrooms were large with plenty of room for members of the famiily that planned day trips to visit.

The location was convenient to town and we were able to walk to Brody's to get groceries. We were across the bay from Tourist village and could see the ships coming in each week. We walked to the Tourist village but could grab a taxi if necessary by the courthouse.

Thanks so much to Terry and Daniel for making our stay so comfortable. Terry coordinated an airport pick up for us which was wonderful. She also put up a Christmas tree since we were there during the holidays.

WE enjoyed our stay and will be back to visit again. THANKS

Travelling group: Extended Family
8 Feb 2016
Donna, it was such a pleasure hosting your awesome mom and aunt, they were awesome tenants and I look forward to hosting you and your family in the future.

Thanks once again,

Daniel & Terry Fabro
Nina M
Tempe, Arizona
“Wonderful place to stay”
Reviewed 15 July 2015 for a stay in June 2015
person found this review helpful

My Daughter and I are Gluten-intollerant. We needed a place to stay in Belize where we could cook. We got a lot more than we had anticipated. The furnishings were comfortable and artful. Our host Terri welcomed us and helped us find everything we needed. We were able to enjoy the people and attrations of Belize and not have any trouble with our special needs diet. We were also able to eat at various restaraunts with out any problems. Terry found us a resonable cab where we were able to go many places reasonably. We had a fantastic visit

Travelling group: Extended Family
15 Jul 2015
Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to share our home, country and culture with you. I hope all the fabrics got in one piece.

It was a pleasure knowing both of you.

Warmest regards from the Fabro's.
Shazaam8
Pasadena, California
“Much more than a rental...”
Reviewed 5 January 2015 for a stay in December 2014
people found this review helpful

I stayed at Casa Fabro for the month of December 2014 and I was totally pleased with my experience. Terry goes out of her way to make you feel welcomed and at home. I had friends and family visit me while I was there and Terry and her family always made them feel welcomed and well taken care of.

The apartment is clean and comfortable in a great location. You get a nice steady sea breeze since you are about 25 feet from the sea wall, and you're within walking distance of restaurants, shops, St John's Cathedral (the oldest church in Central America), the swing bridge, the tourist village, the water taxis (that take you out to Caye Caulker or San Pedro), and more. I always felt safe and secure, even though the majority of time I was in the apartment by myself.

The Fabros are truly warm and friendly people and you won't regret getting to know them in the beautiful country of Belize!

How easy was it to book the property? Overall condition of the property
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Getting to know the Fabros.
Liked least: You're in a tropical setting so you will get bugs in the place from time to time.
Travelling group: Solo
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Tabitha L
New York
“Perfect for our Belize adventure!”
Reviewed 7 September 2014 for a stay in August 2014
person found this review helpful

Fantastic! During a recent girls trip to Belize, we stayed at Casa Fabro and had a wonderful time. Along with a great view of the south seaside, the house is wonderfully furnished and has a private entrance. It is perfect for groups or families traveling together. The house is centrally located, close to all downtown attractions, restaurants, with easy access to transportation including taxis, water taxis, and buses. Terry and Daniel were wonderful host and made us feel right at home. Highly recommended!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Centrally located, easy access
Travelling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
13 Sep 2014
Thank you. It was a pleasure hosting you and the girls.

Come back soon.

Terry Fabro
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing