“Great place with Family owning and running it. The food is great and like the atmosphere”

Ma Ma Chen Healthy Meal Coffee & Snack
Cuisines: Chinese, Taiwanese
Description: Ma Ma Chen is so small, but it is cosy and warm!!This is a Vegetarian Restaurant!We made Oriental Vegetarian meal, Cake and dessert.
Reviewed 8 July 2016

Service is excellent and people are very nice. The Lunch box is delicious and the food healthy. We have been eating there for years and the food is consistently good. Many local Taiwanese eat there which is a good sign.

Reviewed 31 January 2016 via mobile

Definitely the healthy way to go. They offer Chinese and Taiwanese dishes and drinks. I eat here atleast twice per week. On Tuesdays they have sushi. On other days I enjoy the udon noodle soup, fry dumplings, spring rolls and lunch box. The lunch box is a daily special and offers something different each day. My favorite drink is the bubble tea. A very small but cozy spot for lunch. I usually go with a friend or coworkers. They only open Monday to Friday 10am to 5pm.

Reviewed 30 January 2016

Charming, family run, all vegetarian dishes. I had the dumpling soup, so, so good. My friend said the tea alone was worth as second stop there. All meals come with a fresh banana for dessert. While our trip didn't allow us time for a second stop, I will be sure to go the next time I'm in Belize City.

Reviewed 13 January 2016

If you are taking guided day trips and eating like a Belizean, you will be delighted with this vegetarian authentic Taiwanese restaurant. As someone who has traveled to Taiwan and China several times, I can tell you this is the real deal. Prices are very reasonable and service is served with a smile.

Reviewed 3 December 2015

We've heard so much about this restaurant. We went pass twice but it always closed. Our lucky day today it's opened. My husband had dumplings soup, I had chowmin noodles. It was delicious. I also ordered fried dumplings which I could manage to eat. They also have us bananas for free! The waiter is so polite.