“Great Chinese food”

Milky Way Cafe
Description: Taiwanese Food, Central American Coffee, Drinks, Lunch, Dinner
Description: Taiwanese Food, Central American Coffee, Drinks, Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed 10 February 2017

Where can I start, I can still taste the great food - for those of us who like chinese food. I was privileged to be part of fine dining because the food was cooked in a very traditional and authentic Chinese way. I love to taste and enjoy food- as authentic as possible, so I had what I was looking for. I am still practicing with my chop stick so I can also eat this authentic Chinese food as how it is traditional eaten - I must confess it is difficult, i love to eat with my fork. I am going back in a few days and I will definitely order for something new.

2  Thank Carla J

Reviewed 30 January 2017 via mobile

This restaurant has a great atmosphere and amazing food. They not only cater to families but parties and other special occasions. The prices are affordable and the owners are wonderful. I'll definitely recommend everyone to come here! One of the best restaurant/coffee shop.

1  Thank Zhong J
Reviewed 23 October 2016

I at two meals at the Milky Way Cafe. This restaurant has good Chinese food and a wide selection. We had seafood, chicken, beef and vegetable dishes served family style. the food was fresh, good and nice portions at a fair price.

1  Thank morningstar1953
Reviewed 13 May 2016

This spot is nice ..the milkshakes and drinks are very nice...and most of all a sexy romantic setting that comes with a medieval and garden finish with dim lights and couple corners..love it!

1  Thank Khandie Y
Reviewed 11 May 2016

Good Taiwanese food the half dozen or so times I have been there at affordable prices. They give you large servings so be careful not to over order as I did the first couple times. For those that would like a glass of wine or cocktail with their meal, please note that all they serve is BEER.