See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 March 2018

We were meeting our friends here and had breakfast before they showed up. It was $10 US for an all-you-can-eat breakfast buffet. There was all sorts of food from Belizean food to more American style food. There are big tables with comfortable chairs and the windows overlook the ocean. We used the public bathroom to change and put on sunscreen. As Belize City doesn't have a great reputation we knew if we found ourselves in the city again we could use this hotel as a safe place to hang out and stay if needed.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 March 2018

I stayed at the hotel from March 06-09. The bed is nice, the TV guide is very extense which is good. On my room the Wifi was not the best, get connected and disconnected several times. I thought it was because of my room, but even in the lobby was pretty much the same.
The restaurant the food is ok, but the cheese cake is awesome.
The gym is very, but veeeeeery basic. I went there just for 2 sessions.
People were kind and according to the rest of the hotel options, I think i'll be stay there again if I have to.

Stayed: March 2018
Reviewed 7 March 2018

Not a lot of choices in Belize City but i think if you are looking for a room in this town then the Ramada is one of your better choices for what is available. Rooms were ok, did have good service in the lobby bar. They have a casino so lost some money there. It was ok. Great location though for our group as we stayed on a island and our boat used their dock so made staying here really nice and they let us check in early

Room Tip: try to get a room that is not over their all night bar
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

This place was awful. The grounds were upkeep, customer service was the worst I've experienced since my visit to splitrock in the poconos! There was no phone service in the room and no hot water the last day and half of the stay. There was no warning, explanation or compensation offered.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank mtutt312
Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

Thought we would try this for a night. Berta at front desk is awesome! Rooms need a lot of maintenance work. Had best massage ever there with Katie- $50 US for 90 minutes!
Food was ok. Won't back unless have to.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple