“Sweet & Sour Chicken W/Fried Rice”
Review of Chon Saan Palace

Chon Saan Palace
Ranked #7 of 98 Restaurants in Belize City
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Description: They've been open continuously since 1974
Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

Good tasting food, sizable portions and affordable prices my order of sweet and sour chicken fed two adults for under $10.00 US dollars. Great take out menu and they do timely delivery.

Reviewed 1 February 2017

We really enjoyed the food here.
The won ton and hot sour sour were just ok. The special fried rice was delicious. I did the combination plate with sweet and sour chicken, chow main, rice, egg rolls. The rice and chicken were especially good. As an Indian from United States, I recommend this Chinese restaurant. Just be careful when you ask for spicy!

Reviewed 23 December 2016 via mobile

What is open in Belize city at 900 pm on Monday? Chon Saan. And it was pretty busy for Monday night. We had shrimp stuffed eggplant which were excellent! We also ordered two conch dishes, the pepper conch was a little bit better than conch with vegetables. Our waiter was great and we liked the friendly family atmosphere.

1  Thank biketouris
Reviewed 19 December 2016

We had lunch on 2 days during our stay in Belize City and their food is Yummy. The choice is huge and the restaurant is decent, a short walk on deserted streets through Belize City from Ramada Princess Hotel.
I left my hat on one day in the restaurant. The next morning when we went to the place at 8am, (it was closed then), they promptly opened up and gave me back my hat, nicely packed. It's this small things which earns the confidence of the customers. Thank You, Chon Saan Palace.

Reviewed 21 November 2016

My husband and I dine here every Friday during lunch, the food is consistently good, US$25.00 gets us food plus drinks. service is fast and rarely disappointed.