“Good food, great service”
Review of Chon Saan Palace

Chon Saan Palace
Ranked #10 of 115 Restaurants in Belize City
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Description: They've been open continuously since 1974
Reviewed 23 December 2016 via mobile

What is open in Belize city at 900 pm on Monday? Chon Saan. And it was pretty busy for Monday night. We had shrimp stuffed eggplant which were excellent! We also ordered two conch dishes, the pepper conch was a little bit better than conch with vegetables. Our waiter was great and we liked the friendly family atmosphere.

1  Thank biketouris

Reviewed 19 December 2016

We had lunch on 2 days during our stay in Belize City and their food is Yummy. The choice is huge and the restaurant is decent, a short walk on deserted streets through Belize City from Ramada Princess Hotel.
I left my hat on one day in the restaurant. The next morning when we went to the place at 8am, (it was closed then), they promptly opened up and gave me back my hat, nicely packed. It's this small things which earns the confidence of the customers. Thank You, Chon Saan Palace.

Reviewed 21 November 2016

My husband and I dine here every Friday during lunch, the food is consistently good, US$25.00 gets us food plus drinks. service is fast and rarely disappointed.

Reviewed 9 November 2016 via mobile

First bite to eat in Belize. This is the best shrimp fried rice I have ever had....so yummy. I ordered some of the pan fried shrimp dumplings too. It was so good. I ordered delivery which came in time.

Reviewed 24 September 2016

Popular with the locals, onl mildly impressed. Been here for lunch several times. Good location with outside parking.