“Excellent Food”

Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Description: They've been open continuously since 1974
Reviewed 19 December 2016

We had lunch on 2 days during our stay in Belize City and their food is Yummy. The choice is huge and the restaurant is decent, a short walk on deserted streets through Belize City from Ramada Princess Hotel.
I left my hat on one day in the restaurant. The next morning when we went to the place at 8am, (it was closed then), they promptly opened up and gave me back my hat, nicely packed. It's this small things which earns the confidence of the customers. Thank You, Chon Saan Palace.

Reviewed 21 November 2016

My husband and I dine here every Friday during lunch, the food is consistently good, US$25.00 gets us food plus drinks. service is fast and rarely disappointed.

Reviewed 9 November 2016 via mobile

First bite to eat in Belize. This is the best shrimp fried rice I have ever had....so yummy. I ordered some of the pan fried shrimp dumplings too. It was so good. I ordered delivery which came in time.

Reviewed 24 September 2016

Popular with the locals, onl mildly impressed. Been here for lunch several times. Good location with outside parking.

Reviewed 24 September 2016 via mobile

Living in San Pedro for the last 18 months, we find it impossible to have good Chinese food. Everything one the island is take out and dirty. Plus it all taste bad

Having to spend a day in Belize city to purchase some items, we have been told many time to try Chon Saan. We are very happy that we did. We had hot & sour soup and wonton soup. They give you at least a quart. But it taste amazing. We also had friend dumplings. These were as good if not better then anything I have had in the states.

I was a little disappointed in the sweet and slit chicken. It was just not prepared the way I was use too. Still good, just not as great as the rest of the meal.

Having said that, I will be back on my next trip to the city.