“So yummy.”

Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Description: They've been open continuously since 1974
Reviewed 9 November 2016 via mobile

First bite to eat in Belize. This is the best shrimp fried rice I have ever had....so yummy. I ordered some of the pan fried shrimp dumplings too. It was so good. I ordered delivery which came in time.

Date of visit: November 2016

Reviewed 24 September 2016

Popular with the locals, onl mildly impressed. Been here for lunch several times. Good location with outside parking.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 24 September 2016 via mobile

Living in San Pedro for the last 18 months, we find it impossible to have good Chinese food. Everything one the island is take out and dirty. Plus it all taste bad

Having to spend a day in Belize city to purchase some items, we have been told many time to try Chon Saan. We are very happy that we did. We had hot & sour soup and wonton soup. They give you at least a quart. But it taste amazing. We also had friend dumplings. These were as good if not better then anything I have had in the states.

I was a little disappointed in the sweet and slit chicken. It was just not prepared the way I was use too. Still good, just not as great as the rest of the meal.

Having said that, I will be back on my next trip to the city.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 6 September 2016

We got to the island and were a little hungry, A friend i was with had been there before so we stopped in. The food was good, the beer was cold and the service was friendly. I would go back, We had lobster burger that was good, needed more lobster.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 13 July 2016 via mobile

It was a rainy day didn't feel like going out so we ordered in they delivered to Princess Casino the food was very good and inexpensive .

Date of visit: July 2016