All reviews linda and colin grinder coffee beans beach front beachfront suite manager juan free bikes snorkel gear second row gave us a map full kitchen thought of everything place to stay minute bike ride great hosts private pier bug spray
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

During a humid week in September we needed the air conditioner - glad to have it available. The location was great for us. We enjoyed the use of the free bikes and kayaks! The room was up to date and kept.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sulouwill
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

We stayed for the first 2 weeks of August. Our beachfront cabana was just like home with every basic convenience you need including free ground coffee and daily drinking water. The Belizean wooden interior was lovely. The manager, Juan and his wife, Emelita were so helpful! They suggested restaurants and told us where to go for atms, markets, post office, bakery, anything we needed!
We celebrated my birthday while staying and Juan helped my husband find food and flowers to make my day special. A few days later, Emelita left a piece of bd cake for me. They went above and beyond.
We loved swimming off the pier and the beginning of the reef Juan has started under the pier drew many colorful fish for local snorkeling.
They have many watersport items free for use-snorkeling equipment, kayaks and each cabana comes with 2 free bikes.
During our stay, there was a hurricane warning which thankfully blew by. But Juan made sure we had drinking water, flashlights and lantern. He gave us updates and we felt very secure in our cabana.
It also has a great location and is within walking and biking distance to anywhere on the island.
If you want to be on vacation, but feel at home, Colinda Cabanas is the best!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

We had such an amazing stay here! Perfect for a couple, it was relaxing right on the beach with a personal dock for the property and your owb bikes to get around the island. They are very friendly and helpful with information about everything!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 September 2017

There most likely are better looking and run cabanas; however I have never experienced anything better! Juan and his wife are wonderful, Colin and Linda insist on the best and continually refresh the rooms and property.

The views are spectacular, the people on the island are friendly and the diving is extraordinary!!!

Room Tip: Beautiful sun rises, complementary bikes, kayaks and freshly ground coffee in the rooms.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank propostersandprints
Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

What a great place to stay! We had the bungalow with the best wifi so my girls were 150% happy. I was happy because of the location, the look and feel and vibe of this place. I really enjoyed the sunrises and the hammock on the private pier. The free bikes were great to ride and discover this tiny but great island. And last but not least a great thank you to Juan and his wife. A lovely friendly couple who help you with all your needs and wishes. Even the ones you didn't knew you had. I will definetly go back here and so do my two teenagers!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family