A bit far from San Pedro the city. If you like to stay and party past 830pm you might stay closer as you are 15-30 on water taxi. The concierge staff is really nice and helpful. I definitely recommend this place for a family if you like staying in resort as you can buy your own groceries and cook in your kitchen. Nice pools and access to the beach. You can borrow paddleboards and kayaks for free.
My only con to this place was that TripAdvisor has to remove the bar and restaurant pictures as they are old pictures and non existent. They do have a restaurant next to the beach but is tiny. I am the kind that enjoys sitting at the bar watching sports as I consume and get to know the country from the bartenders. The bar was almost non existent as it's a 6 seater outside the restaurant.
I would definitely stay again as the rooms were comfortable and the resort is nice and quite.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to a tranquil, luxurious and romantic destination at X'tan Ha Resort, located just 7.2 Miles North of San Pedro Town. This truly exotic, tropical resort offers one bedroom suites, with spacious kitchens and living areas. Each villa offers a private verandah overlooking the pristine Caribbean Sea. X'tan Ha offers complimentary water sports- kayaks, paddle boards, paddle boat, hobie cat sailing, and a water trampoline. X'tan Ha offers complimentary transfers upon arrival/departure from/to San Pedro town upon arrival and departure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your X'tan Ha Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belize Legacy Beach Hotel San Pedro
- Hotel Belize Legacy Beach
- X'Tan Ha Resort Belize/San Pedro