US$202
US$172
Holiday Hotel(San Pedro)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$356
Pedro's Hotel(San Pedro)(Great Value!)
US$63
Sapphire Beach Resort(San Pedro)(Great Value!)
US$236
US$120
US$320
US$287
  • Pool
Hotel del Rio(San Pedro)(Great Value!)
US$60
US$54
Ocean Tide Beach Resort(San Pedro)(Great Value!)
US$103
Mayan Princess Hotel(San Pedro)(Great Value!)
US$143
Orbitz.com
  • Beachfront
Sandbar Beachfront Hostel & Restaurant(San Pedro)(Great Value!)
US$48
Hotels.com
  • Beachfront
All reviewsrooms are smalleach morningbreakfast is servedplace to sleepsitting areabook toursfirst morningair conditionergrocery storesnorkel tripmayan ruinsgolf cartbelize citybikesislandtripslock
Reviewed 27 June 2006

Changes in Latitudes is a wonderful hidden treasure in San Pedro! Just a block from the water and an easy stroll to beaches and the town, it's an ideal location with what has to be the best service on the island. Cindy and Renita are superb hosts - they made all of our activity arrangements for us, offered up all kinds of recommendations that turned out to be fantastic each time, served up delicious hot breakfasts each morning, and went way above and beyond to help me celebrate my birthday while I was there. Everything felt very homey - from the comfy rooms to the story-swapping in the kitchen to the hammocks in the secluded courtyard. Oh, and their snorkel guide Alfonse is pretty much a magician at getting people to overcome lifelong fears of sharks in a matter of minutes!

-Sara

• Stayed: June 2006
3  Thank storyville
Reviewed 25 June 2006

My wife and I were interested in Changes in Latitude because it had received some good reviews and was reasonably priced. We emailed them with some general questions and they quickly responded back with great suggestions. We liked them so much over email, we stopped exploring other options. We were not disappointed! Cindy and Renita (proprietors) were great. They had tons of helpful tips, were able to recommend and set up all of our activities and really ran a tight ship. We were pleased with our room and the yummy breakfast every morning. The location can't be beat: Far enough away from town but a quick walk along the beach to town. Awesome. The rooms are not huge but we spent very little time there; too much else to do! We would stay there again in a heart beat!

• Stayed: May 2006
6  Thank Jason K
Reviewed 7 June 2006

I wanted to extend my gratitude to Cindy and Renita for being such wonderful hosts to my step-father, Harry. My son and I were year long residents on the island, and from the day I first saw this place I knew it would be great for him, but they both made it perfect. They included my son and I for breakfast, and I so appreciate their attention to my entire family during his stay. We all felt quite welcome.
We will most certainly return to the island as visitors, and when we do, we will stay at Changes in Latitudes. As anyone who has been there knows, this place gets into one’s soul.
-Elizabeth & PJ

• Stayed: June 2006
4  Thank Belizabeth
A TripAdvisor Member
Houston, TX
Reviewed 19 April 2006

I had a fabulous time with CIL! The personal
touches on the place, and particularly the Innkeeper's personable and immensely helpful
advice on the island's activities made our trip quite pleasurable.

Thanks again for a fabulous vacation!

Eli