My aunt found this place to take me for my 14th birthday and I loved it. Cindy and Renita are great! they make you feel right at home! The breakfasts are great and they set up all of your day trips for you. My favorite trip was the manatee and snorkeling trip. they recommended great restaurants. We especially liked Elvi's kitchen just up the beach. Next time we're coming back with my mom and sister!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Changes In Latitudes once only a small B&B has expanded!! Extending the same award winning service & reputation of the B&B to all our rooms. An excellent cooked breakfast is provided each am. Never having the same breakfast twice; one day local foods, the next sweet. Late afternoon guests gather under the flower-covered pagoda to sip drinks and swap snorkeling, diving and fishing tales. The place is hugely popular, so it's well worth your while to book as far in advance as possible. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Changes In Latitudes Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Changes In Latitudes Hotel San Pedro
- Changes In Latitudes b&b
- Changes In Latitudes Bed And Breakfast Belize/San Pedro