My wife and I had our first trip to Belize cancelled a year ago due to a snow storm that pelted the East Coast....we made it there this year, and so glad we did. Greg, the host was so much help in giving us ideas for our stay. The Inn is perfectly situated, close to town, but far enough away from the busy center. Diving was just stones throw away and the company too was perfect....all in all, damn near perfect trip! do not hesitate to book your stay at Changes in Latitudes!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Changes In Latitudes once only a small B&B has expanded!! Extending the same award winning service & reputation of the B&B to all our rooms. An excellent cooked breakfast is provided each am. Never having the same breakfast twice; one day local foods, the next sweet. Late afternoon guests gather under the flower-covered pagoda to sip drinks and swap snorkeling, diving and fishing tales. The place is hugely popular, so it's well worth your while to book as far in advance as possible. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Changes In Latitudes Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Changes In Latitudes Hotel San Pedro
- Changes In Latitudes b&b
- Changes In Latitudes Bed And Breakfast Belize/San Pedro