All reviews monkey business golf cart town centre ambergris caye the staff was friendly and helpful beach chairs on premises downtown san pedro cab ride sea grass explore the island great trip scuba diving full kitchen other resorts fish pools
Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

It was relaxing and quiet. The restaurant El Divino was nice. My kids enjoyed the breakfast there. Great location. Very attentive staff. We needed an extra bed and they brought it right away. Overall a fun trip.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 June 2018

the staff was pleasant , the grounds and pool were very well kept . My room was upgraded , and right next to the pool , this was really appreciated . The breakfast which was included was wonderful . I'm visiting again in August , and staying at Banana Beach again !

Stayed: February 2018
Reviewed 5 June 2018

We just spent another wonderful week at Banana Beach Resort. We always enjoy staying there. Everyone is so friendly and helpful. Our room is always clean and the staff go out of their way to get you whatever they can to make your stay enjoyable. We will be back again next year.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

This place is horrible. Went with a student group. Firstly. The place had a disgusting stench of seaweed. The rooms in one building had sparse water. The rooms also had weird smells with it. One of the rooms had a nonworking ac, it was a hot box. I wouldn't waste my time or money here. Finally the woman at the front desk is rude and not helpful. Also just be aware. Most of the beaches are contaminated with the gross seaweed. If you want white sand beaches to relax on and swim. Avoid this place altogether.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
3  Thank Nschemmaster
Reviewed 3 April 2018

Stayed here with a group of students. We were split between two buildings. Unfortunately the building I was in was constantly out of water. Had to shower in a drip of cold water. When I called to complain, was told that the island had a shortage of water and that they had to turn on the emergency tank. However, the other building always had water. Hmmm... One night we had no water whatsoever. Not even a drip to brush our teeth.
The stench around the hotel was strong. Seemed that other hotels tried to clean away the washed up seagrass. Not Banana Beach Resort. Dock was broken in many places. Unsafe for my students to walk across.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends