“Very Overpriced”

Ali Baba
Ranked #148 of 199 Restaurants in San Pedro
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stopped in for lunch. When we looked at the menu we were amazed at the high prices. For example a lamb gyro was over $20BZ and he described it as being small. For less than that I can get a huge one at home. Kabobs were well over $30BZ and so on.

We ordered a half chicken and fries for $25BZ and humus for $12BZ. Neither was a huge portion but tasted ok.

Reviewed 28 August 2017

While Billy and Ray (I think they own the restaurant together????) were friendly and actually helpful, the food was poor. The most expensive item on the menu was $122 BZD and Billy tried to steer us (wife and I) to get that. When I ordered a gyro we strongly recommended the lamb, which was the most expensive gyro. It felt a lot like he was just trying to get us to buy the most expensive thing on the menu.

When our food came it was okay...just okay. No tzatziki sauce and the peta was really dry and fell apart so that I ended up eating it with a knife and fork.

On the bright we rented a golf cart from Billy and it did fine. If you're looking for a golf cart you might try Billy. If you're looking for food I'd try somewhere else.

Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

We stopped in for "homemade ice cream" to go & waited 20 minutes to be served a minuscule scoop of frozen gelatin for $10 USD. Dirty, hot & expensive. Will not go back again!

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

I was the only client and it took half hour to get my vegetarian plate which was terrible (the pitas were cold). Furthermore the owner is rude.
The place now is called "Billy's kitchen "

Reviewed 4 May 2017 via mobile

Horrible overpriced food. Ordered a lamb kebab, which was 37.5 BZD. It came out as 2 skewers, minimal meat, and some Cole slaw. My orange juice was watered down from concentrate.

I would've been happier if Billy just asked for the money. He offered us danger - not sure what he meant but I'm sure I would've been happy to pay for that.

1  Thank Chris T