Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$332
FindHotelUS$321
Orbitz.comUS$321
CheapTicketsUS$321
1,073 results
All reviews water taxi ambergris caye fish full kitchen hobie cat in town destination wedding three bedroom the general manager our honeymoon paddle boards private boat infinity pool rum punch san pedro airport relaxing vacation renting a golf cart
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 June 2021

Three years after our wedding at Las Terrazas we came back for an anniversary trip. I'd like to think of it as coming back "home" because everyone at the resort welcomed us back like family. The resort was just as gorgeous and pristine as I remembered. From a relaxing day at the pool with amazing cocktails (thanks to Bernie) to a private beach dinner, everything was exceptional. Stephen, Carolyn, Flor, Curl and the entire staff went above and beyond to make sure we enjoyed our stay. The room we stayed in was spacious and had the perfect view of both the pool and the ocean. I can't wait till we can come back again!

Room tip: Resort View
Date of stay: May 2021
Carolyn Stone, Marketing at Las Terrazas Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2021

Your wedding was actually the first one shortly after our GM team of Carolyn and Stephen joined our Las Terrazas family and so therefore, you both are a special memory. The team loved welcoming you home again! We hope to help you plan a special anniversary repeat trip with both of you plus your family and friends who were with you in 2018!

Reviewed 30 May 2021

My wife and I attended the wedding of my nephew with 40 family members at this wonderful resort. The service was unbelievable. The venue for the rehearsal dinner and wedding was superb. The photographer, Olivera Rusu, who was recommended by the resort was the best that we have ever experienced at any wedding we have ever attended. The wedding was perfect. My fishing guide Mike Hancock, who took me reef fishing was unbelievable. The chef at the resort cooked the snapper I caught for lunch. It was the best snapper I had the entire time I was on the island. He then cooked our Spanish Mackerel fish Mediterranean style for dinner. It was again absolutely unbelievable and very reasonably priced. Caroline and Steve and Curl were on top of every detail the entire time we were there. My wife and I stayed an additional 2 to 3 days after the wedding and were treated like VIP’s. The resort staff were so kind and sweet and very accommodating. We’ve traveled all over the World. We truly were blessed to have had the opportunity to stay here!
David and Pam, Houston, Texas

Date of stay: May 2021

It was our pleasure to not only host Megan and Joseph’s destination wedding but their special family and friends too. Your very kind remarks in this review are not only appreciated by the Las Terrazas team but will be valued by other guests researching the best place for their Belize vacation or destination wedding.

We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you home again.

Sunny Regards,

Reviewed 25 May 2021

San Pedro was just getting back into the tourism groove post-Covid shutdown when my partner and I stayed at Las Terrazas. Even so, Curl and the entire staff at the resort made sure we had an amazingly luxurious stay. We were even greeted upon check in with a complimentary back massage! The penthouse with the private terrace mini-pool was spacious and comfortable, and I really wish we had stayed a bit longer to enjoy it more. We let the resort book airport transfers and most of our tours for us, and Curl made sure we didn't have to worry about a thing -- he got us where we were supposed to be at the exact time we were supposed to be there. He also had the best recommendations for where to eat in town. And one final note: The Belizean fryjacks at the hotel restaurant are SO GOOD.

Date of stay: May 2021

Thank you for selecting Las Terrazas Resort for your Belize Vacation. Thank you for the shout out to Curl Bell. He is one of our longest tenured team members and your comments are one of the many reasons we value him.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if I can personally assist you with a return to Las Terrazas Resort.

Reviewed 12 April 2021 via mobile

We just had the best time in Ambergris Caye, San Pedro. The people were so Friendly and the Food is just to die for. Caramba, Calientes, Elvies Kitchen, and Crocs were some of our Favorite Restaurants. The staff and workers at Las Terrerazas Resort were Fabulous. Stephan, Curl, Japhet, the 2 Ladies at the front desk and a Special Thanks to Carolyn and Adam, they were a Great Help. If you are in need of a Great Vaca, this is the place to be. Thanks for a Great 8 day Stay.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

On behalf of the entire Las Terrazas family thank you for your spectacular review. It was out pleasure to help you plan your Belize vacation. Do not hesitate to let Adam or I know if we can personally assist you with a repeat trip!

Sunny Regards,

Reviewed 10 April 2021

This was our second stay here and loved it. The three bedroom sea house is wonderful with walk out capability to the beach and outdoor shower for all our scuba stuff was great. You have the best of both, ocean front beach house and privacy but also a small boutique hotel that offers kayaks right on the reef out your door, beautiful infinity pool, excellent bar and restaurant and tons of wildlife. Iguanas we fed outside our bedroom papayas, a fishing pier with our daily buddy Jeremy a gray heron happy to take our small fish, and private boat tours and scuba pick up available at the dock around the island with local providers. You can drive from your golf cart into town- hermit crab racing on tues at nautica crab. Trivia night at the local truck stop on thurs. And elvies kitchen in town for coconut curry is a must. We love the people the island and this place and it is our happy place we recharge ourselves. We hope to return for 2 weeks again in August, we can not say enough of the service. They even provided rapid covid testing with 15 min results the day before departure for our airline requirements at our room.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family

This is such a great review. Not only did your UnBelizeable experiences shine thru but it will be valuable to other guests looking for their Belize home away from home.

On behalf of Ms Carolyn, Mr Stephen and the rest of the Las Terrazas Resort Team, we look forward to seeing you and your family again in August!