If you go make sure you are on the updated side. Some of the rooms are dated. The staff though is amazing and friendly. I loved them. The resort itself has multiple pools. I loved the beach view. They were under renovation when I went and the kitchen was closed but they made accommodations for food. It is a little far from the city so be prepared to rent a golf cart so you can get around.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a private 1,100-ft. beach, first-class accommodations, unforgettable tours, activities, and all the amenities you could ask for, Captain Morgan’s Retreat is a Belize resort worthy of consideration for your next Caribbean vacation. Located just a short boat ride north of San Pedro Town on the island of Ambergris Caye, Captain Morgan’s Retreat offers cozy thatched beach cabanas, spacious villas, and luxury condos, combining comfort perfectly with paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Captain Morgan's Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Captain Morgan`s Retreat Hotel San Pedro
- Captain Morgans Retreat San Pedro
- Captain Morgans Retreat Hotel
- Captain Morgan's Retreat Belize/Ambergris Caye